25 vacations PLR articles, #62
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 vacations PLR articles, #62
All vacations articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with private label rights. The articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the vacations articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding vacations content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the vacations articles:
- Hello From Sicily: A Day Of Discoveries In Milazzo (1627 words)
- Hello From Sicily: My Italian Language Learning Adventure - Exploring The Beauty Of Sicily And Sailing Through The Eolian Islands (2027 words)
- Hello From Sicily: My Last Day In Catania (1237 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠An Italian Cooking Class (1080 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠A Driving Tour Through Lipari And A Magical Evening In Vulcano (1381 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠A Fantastic Driving Tour Around Mount Etna (1701 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠Eolian Islands ֠Here We Come! (1809 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠Exploring Lipari And A Sicilian Seafood Dinner In Salina (1904 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠Exploring Salina, The Island Of The Twin Mountains (1407 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠Exploring Stromboli (1398 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠Goodbye Taormina ֠Hello Milazzo! (1383 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠Goodbye Vulcano, Dolphins, Tunas, And Hello Milazzo (2031 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠Italian Studies, A Pottery Lesson And A Hike Up Mount Etna (2017 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠Language Studies & An Introduction To Sicilian History & Դhe MafiaԠ(1411 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠Medieval Treasures In Cefalu (1410 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠My First Day Of Classes, A City Tour And A Pizza Tasting (1921 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠Picturesque Panarea & An Evening In Lipari (1319 words)
- Hello From Sicily ֠Presenting: The Sciglio Family ֠55 Years Of Hotel Ownership In Taormina (1065 words)
- Hello From The Canadian Rockies - Part 18 - Our Celebrity Breakfast At The Twin Gables B&b (1954 words)
- Hello From The Canadian Rockies - Part 26 - A Final Walk Through Calgary (635 words)
- Hello From The Canadian Rockies - Part 2: First Impressions Of Calgary (1529 words)
- Hello From The Canadian Rockies - Part 4: Dinner At Il Giardino & Meeting One Of Calgary‘s Most Successful Entrepreneurs (1334 words)
- Hello From The Canadian Rockies: Our First Excursion To Calgary, Banff And Lake Louise (658 words)
- Hello From The Canadian Rockies: Skiing In Lake Louise (923 words)
- Hello From The Kawarthas - Early Fall Colours, Scarecrows & Frogmen (995 words)
This quality product includes 25 vacations articles with a total of 36156 words. The average length is 1446 words.
BONUS for 25 vacations PLR articles, #62:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the vacations articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted vacations articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 vacations PLR articles, #62 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to vacations
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other vacations articles
[yes] can be used as vacations ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an vacations ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative vacations products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-vacations-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable vacations content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR.
Get 25 vacations PLR articles, #62 now!
Tags: vacations cash