25 copywriting PLR articles, #2
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 copywriting PLR articles, #2
All copywriting articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). They come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the copywriting articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is ready with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding copywriting content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the copywriting articles:
- Copywriting Basics - Answer The Questions You‘d Want Answered (663 words)
- Copywriting For An Online Audience (791 words)
- Copywriting Makeover: Subtle Changes Make A Big Difference, Part 2 Of 2 (826 words)
- Copywriting Makeover: Subtle Changes Make A Noticeable Difference Part 1 Of 2 (704 words)
- Copywriting Service Vs. Plr Membership (568 words)
- Copywriting Skills Can Improve Ebay Ebook Sales (491 words)
- Copywriting Tips That Will Make Your Visitors Buy! (576 words)
- Copy Makeovers Made Easy (611 words)
- Discover The Advantages To Hiring A Freelance Web Site Copywriter For Your Web Business (538 words)
- Does Your Copywriting Trigger What Makes Your Visitors Buy? (777 words)
- Earn Huge Money Thru Copywriting - How To Become A Great Copywriter (609 words)
- Essential Steps To Make Your Copywriting Effective (353 words)
- For Newsletter Publishing Success Keep Your Focus On What Matters (504 words)
- How To Choose A Professional Copywriter (627 words)
- How To Ethically Use A "swipe File" For Your Ad Copy (434 words)
- How To Find And Hire A Great Freelance Writer / Copywriter (801 words)
- How To Get More People To Notice Your Advertising (556 words)
- How To Get More People To Read Your Ad Til The End (727 words)
- How To Get More People To Respect Your Value (664 words)
- How To Get More People To Trust What You Say (607 words)
- How To Make The Most Of Your Website Copywriter (854 words)
- Internet Copywriting - Make Your Offer Irresistible! (639 words)
- Is There Really A Difference Between Online Copywriting And Copywriting For Print? (1011 words)
- Is Your Copy Trusted By Google? (634 words)
- Keyword Article Companies (351 words)
This quality product contains 25 copywriting articles with a total of 15916 words. The average length is 636 words.
BONUS for 25 copywriting PLR articles, #2:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the copywriting articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted copywriting articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 copywriting PLR articles, #2 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about copywriting
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other copywriting articles
[yes] can be used as copywriting ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an copywriting ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative copywriting products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights
.diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-copywriting-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable copywriting content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 copywriting PLR articles, #2 now!
Tags: copywriting cash