25 writing PLR articles, #23
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 writing PLR articles, #23
All writing articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights. The writing articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the writing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding writing content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the writing articles:
- Want To Succeed At Writing? You Need A Platform! (836 words)
- Web Content Writing (499 words)
- WeӲe Not Bloggers ֠WeӲe Pizza Makers (432 words)
- What Are Articles (431 words)
- What Are Your Abilities? (442 words)
- What Article Directories Are Looking For (636 words)
- What Aspiring Authors Can Learn From The 2005 Publishing Year (704 words)
- What A New Writer Has To Know About Creating A Character (330 words)
- What Can The Mystery Writers Of America Learn About Discrimination From The Sneetches? (944 words)
- What Does A Ghost Writer Do (487 words)
- What Does It Mean To Publish? (535 words)
- What Does Stories Like Conduct In Question Have To Do With Joseph Campbell And The Hero With A Thousand Faces? (917 words)
- What Does This Inexplicable Tutor Want? (489 words)
- What Does Your Main Character Have To Lose? (879 words)
- What Do Bestselling Authors Have In Common? (961 words)
- What Do Stephen King, Jeffrey Deaver, Jonathan Kellerman And Thomas Mann Have In Common? (991 words)
- What Everybody Ought To Know About Creative Writing And Being A Professional Writer (387 words)
- What Gets A Book To The Top Of The Bestseller List? (559 words)
- What Grabs Your Reader? (1181 words)
- What Inhibits Our Learning? (449 words)
- What Inspires You? (325 words)
- What Is Article Marketing And What Can It Do For Me? (567 words)
- What Is Bum Marketing: How To Make Money With A $5 Budget (566 words)
- What Is Freelance Blogging? (913 words)
- What Is Freelance Copy Editing? (851 words)
This quality product includes 25 writing articles with a total of 16311 words. The average length is 652 words.
BONUS for 25 writing PLR articles, #23:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the writing articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted writing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 writing PLR articles, #23 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about writing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other writing articles
[yes] can be used as writing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an writing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative writing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-writing-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable writing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Get 25 writing PLR articles, #23 now!
Tags: writing cash