Hair Loss Hints and Tips
3. Contributing factors to hair loss
4. Diet Tips
5. Scalp diseases
6. Hair Care
7. Hair loss treatments and alternatives
9. Hair loss Resources
1. Do you look in the mirror in the morning and see there is something a little different about your hair?
2. Have you noticed more fallen hair collecting in the plug hole in your shower cubical?
3. Or do you suspect that more hair has been left in your brush?
4. Have you been running your fingers through your hair and realizing that you have a hand full of hair?
5. Does your pillow look like you have left your hair on it in the morning?
6. Getting worried? Then read on!
Although hair is not essential for survival the lack of hair on your head can affect your self confidence in today‘s life style. We are constantly subjected to a never ending stream of advertisements sponsored by hair care products all related to looking good and having perfect hair. So if we do start to lose our hair we can become really self conscious and worried about our looks.
Hair is the fastest growing tissue in the human body; our hair is made up of proteins called keratins. Hair grows from roots which are enclosed in follicles.
There are three layers to our hair the inner layer or medulla the middle layer or cortex which gives our hair texture colour and strength then the outside layer called the cuticle the cuticle protects the cortex.
Only the root part of our hair is alive the parts of the hair that we can see and touch are actually not living cells therefore our hair does not have the ability to repair its self.
So as you can expect our hair is subjected to a massive battering from all types of daily activities. For example over exposure to the sun daily blow drying tying your hair too tight weekly monthly visits to the salon and also low thyroid hormones and illness are additional factors resulting in hair loss.
As you read on you will find out more information regarding Hair loss Diet tips Hair care and more....
Hair Loss Hints and Tips is delivered in EXE format and is viewable on any PC with Windows.
More Files From This User
- Building a Relationship With Your List
- SEO Rules!
- The Ultimate Autoresponder Info
- 200 Delicious Smoothie Recipes
- Safelist Directory eBook
Health Insurance Plr Reports Package
107 Articles On Health And Beauty -with Private Label Rights
*new!* Yoga Ebooks Collection Package Audio Resell Rights
12 Niche Products - With No Restriction Plr + Mystery Bonus
60 Health Insurance Plr Articles + Bonuses Vol. 4
*new!*the Low Fat Way To Health And Longer Life
Health Insurance - 31 Plr Article Packs!
75 Mental Health Plr Articles + Bonus Software
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!