How to Increase Your Energy Level In 7 Days+Mystery BONUSES
Is Fatigue Costing You Relationships, Job Opportunities and Your Social Life?
Then you need to read -
"Vastly Increase Your Energy Levels In 7 Days!"
Although you may have been told otherwise, it is not normal to experience any of the following:
- Sleeping for twelve hours at a time
- Being tired before eleven in the morning
- Wanting to collapse from exhaustion by four in the afternoon
- Being too tired when you get home from work to do anything but flop down on the couch and watch television
- Being too tired to cook a proper dinner for yourself or your family every night
- Being too exhausted to go to the gym and work out
- Being too wiped out to do the dishes or clean your place
- Being too tired to have a social life
- Being cranky because you feel too tired
- Avoiding confrontations because you are too exhausted to handle them
- Always being too tired to have a love life
- Being too tired to walk your dog or play with your children
- Being too tired to make to take a vacation when you have time off and preferring instead to cuddle up indoors.
In my "Vastly Increase Your Energy Levels In 7 Days" report I will give you a crash course in just exactly what can cause this problem including:
* A lack of sleep and how the cumulative lack of it can contribute to fatigue and performance problems
* The role that stress place in making you feel very tired all the time
* How going to bed angry or upset can make wrack your body and make you feel tired the next day
* How a "hot wired" brain can make you lose sleep and feel tired the next day
* How being stressed can physically make your body less efficient and cause stress
* How being meddlesome and uptight can contribute to the creation of feeling chronically tired
* Why eating nutrient deficient food can exhaust and deplete your energy
* Why eating cheaper food could harm your health
* The role that the addition of chemical fertilizers into our foods plays in making us tired
* Why eating meat might make you more tired than eating other things
* Why eating improperly prepared foods can sap your energy
* Why boiling vegetables before you eat them is not such a hot idea if you want to stay energetic and vibrant
* How different ways of frying foods can translate into feeling energetic or lethargic during the day
* Howe eating certain types of food can cause shortages of iron, B12 and folic acid and make us feel tired
* How the drugs that are fed to farm animals end up in our bodies and can poison us and slow us down
* How taking prescription drugs can deplete our energy stores and exhaust us
* Why Western medicine does not really recognize "being tired" as a problem when it absolutely should!
* How your environment can have a significant impact on how tired you are from minute to minute as well as your overall state of wellness
* How "exhaust" from cars can literally exhaust you! (pun intended!)
* Why getting too much sunshine can deplete your natural energy levels
* How having a form of depression called Seasonal Affective Disorder can steal your energy from you
* What your personal physical condition might have to do with your energy level
* How carrying too much weight may or may not have something to do with how fatigued that you feel
* Why that old cliché you are what you eat is so true when it comes to fueling your energy levels
* How to macro manage your diet to become more energetic!
* How our daily consumption of sugar has increased over the years and affected our energy levels
* The relationship between conditions like irritable bowel syndrome and colitis and your exhaustion levels
* How a clogged colon can drain your energy in more ways than one
* How your body can expend energy that you need constantly processing toxins and make you very tired
* How to choose a commercially produced colon cleansing product that can ultimately help you raise your energy levels
* How to extract the maximum amount of energy, nutrition and vitality from the foods that you can consume
* The sugar rich foods that can drain you of all energy
* Why taking Vitamin C is good for boosting energy level
* How consuming too many saturated fats can make us feel exhausted
* Why drinking caffeine only peps you up temporarily and then cause the biggest escape of your energy at all
* How drinking green tea every day can help boost your energy levels
* Why eating organic helps reduce the type of strain on your body that can help you lose energy
* How to use robotic supplements to create energy in your body
* How bentonite clay can be used to absorb toxic materials in the colon that might be draining you of energy
* Why a raw veggie fast is sometimes recommended to people who would like to increase their energy levels
* A daily food pyramid to diet by that will give you energy rather than put you on the couch with malaise every night
* How to identify what times of the day you most need energy for and adjust your diet so you can fuel those times
* Why your mother was right when she said the breakfast was the most important meal of the day!
* How having a fifteen to twenty minute nap is better than having no nap at all when it comes to sustaining energy
* How to eat a lunch that is designed to prevent you from feeling sleepy afterwards
* How eating protein rich foods can keep you more alert than eating foods enriched with carbohydrates
* The relationship between a lack of sleep and stress that can cause you to feel less than energetic
* How a lack of energy can make you more temperamental and moody
* How identifying the root causes of what is bothering you can help release trapped energy from your subconscious
* How dark your bedroom should be so that you can sleep
* The foods that you can eat to help you get a better night's sleep so you have more energy in the morning
* How to turn off that "fight or flight" reaction that can exhaust you and make you feel too wired to function
* How hypnotherapy can be used to help you train yourself to be less stressed and have more energy
* How practicing yoga can help you access energy that may be caused by psychological and physical blocks and traumas in the body
* How to use meditation and meditation CDs to practice meditation with the aim of calming yourself and creating more energy
* How the way you breathe can affect how much energy you have
* Why that old cliché "if you rest you rust!" is absolutely true
* How you can use exercise to create more and more energy
* The exact amount of cardiovascular or aerobic exercise that you need every week to optimize your energy levels
* The one exercise that you can do that can get you started when it comes to raising your energy levels -even if you have not exercised in ways!
* The exact role that your metabolism really plays in fueling your body with energy
* How much exercise is just enough to make you livelier and when to know when your exercise efforts are actually depleting your body of energy
Chapters Covered in This Report are as Follows:
2. What's the problem?
3. Start thinking about what changes you need
4. Begin at the beginning
5. It's about your lifestyle
6. The physical side of getting more energy
7. Macro-managing your diet
8. The dietary don'ts
9. What you should do
10. Where to next?
11. Micro-managing your diet
12. The mental side is important too
13. What's the root of the problem?
14. Dealing with stress
15. The importance of exercise
To make the deal even sweeter for you, we are even including two unannounced bonuses with it! Only those who purchase this product from us would be able to get the bonuses at NO cost!
So what are you waiting for? Order today.
30-day money back guarantee!
In case you are not 100 percent satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of your purchase and we will refund every penny! No questions asked!
More Files From This User
- 70 Articles on Weight Loss with FULL Private Label Rights
- Acid Reflux 1 PLR 10 Articles on Acid Reflux
- Bad Breath 1 PLR 10 Articles on Bad Breath
- Acne 1 PLR 10 Articles on Acne
- Super Easy DIY Graphics Pack V2 - with 2 Mystery BONUSES!
Energy Diet Niche Blog
Planning Hybrid Photovoltaic-diesel Energy Systems
Massage For The Mind (mp3 Album)
Energize Yourself! Silent Supraliminal Self-hypnosis
Managing Stress With Qigong - Gordon Faulkner
Governance Of Indian State Power Utilities: An Ongoing Journey - , Kristy Mayer
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!