When you read this book, you'll change the way you think about fueling your body, and you'll learn the shocking truth about popularly held sports nutrition beliefs, including:
- How everything you know about pre-workout nutrition is probably not true.
- Why you don't need to eat within 20-60 minutes after a workout like everybody tells you.
- How the "Glycemic Index" is a fairly useless tool for measuring carbohydrate values.
- Why whole wheat is not as healthy as you may think.
- How not drinking enough water can still lead to water intoxication.
- Why health foods and energy bars are actually making you slower.
- Why "eating too much" is rarely the cause of gas and bloating during your workout.
- And much more!
Brought to you by Ben Greenfield, the resident sports nutrition expert for https://www.tradebit.com, this book is guaranteed to re-invent the way you think about fueling your body!
Author: Greenfield, Ben
Publisher: Price World Publishing
Title: Top 20 Fueling Myths Exposed: Endurance Planet's Guide to Sports Nutrition
Pages: 00000 (Unencrypted EPUB) / 00000 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2012-04-24
Category: Sports & Recreation : General
Category: Health & Fitness : Diets - General
Category: Health & Fitness : Nutrition