- An amateur athlete's emotional journey through his first 50 mile race.
- An amazing weight loss journey that resulted in crossing the Ironman finish line with just 34 seconds to spare.
- A heart that begins to fail during the heat of competition in an ultra-endurance event.
- The 7 million steps of a Pacific Crest Trail adventure.
- An HIV+ triathlete who defies the odds and keeps on competing.
- The story of an epic 155 mile bicycle climb.
- An office manager who runs the Inca Trail to Macchu Pichu.
- And much more!
Brought to you by https://www.tradebit.com, the web's top source of endurance sports fanaticism, this book is guaranteed to thrill, amaze, entertain and inspire.
Author: Greenfield, Ben
Publisher: Price World Publishing
Title: Tales of Extreme Endurance: Endurance Planet's Big Book of Bravado
Pages: 00000 (Unencrypted EPUB) / 00000 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2012-05-07
Category: Sports & Recreation : Running & Jogging
Category: Sports & Recreation : Training
Category: Sports & Recreation : Triathlon