Effective Text in Pixelmator Part 3
In this Pixelmator project, which extends Effective Text, Part 1, you will learn how to create two more text effects: a brushed metal look and neon-like text.
More Files From This User
- Pixelmator Tutorial Bundle 2012 - Text Tutorials
- Southern Exposure: Exposure adjustment in Pixelmator
- Pixelmator Tutorial Bundle 2012 - Video Tutorials
- Split Frequency Healing using Pixelmator
- Creating water with a reflection in Pixelmator
Photo Editing Software
Watch Your Words: A Writing And Editing Handbook For The Multimedia Age - Marda Dunsky
Cliffsnotes Firefighter Exam Cram Plan - Inc. Northeast Editing
Course Media Composer 5 - Lesson 5 - English - Apk Version
Words Perfect - , Janet Lane Walters
Picture Ads Buzz
Calling All Authors: How To Publish With Your Eyes Wide Open - Valerie Connelly
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!