This file is not currently available to purchase on Tradebit
Sold by music on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,089,356 satisfied buyers
MP3 Richie Edwards - Sand in an hourglass
A mix of potent ballads and modern rock
15 MP3 Songs
ROCK: Progressive Rock, EASY LISTENING: Soft Rock
· Sand in an hourglass a song I wrote on the pre med drug’s getting me ready for a 9 hour operation to remove bowel cancer in https://www.tradebit.coml I’m still here!
· Northern town The first song I wrote in 1996 after living in Crosby for 9 year’s, I was so happy to be backing Birkenhead again.
· The Angel and the fool. About the time I used to spend at Newcastle University at the halls of residence with my girlfriend at the time while she was training to become a dentist. The bubble burst after 4 years in1984.
· Bedsitland. Love powered by lust, before the hygiene regulations. Written in 2006.
· Mylene Just a song I worked up from a Burundi drum pattern. About what really can happen when you get into the real business? Been there, done it, got the T shirt. A dark world behind the glitter.
· Kick sum ass. This one was done using the old Amiga 1200 and a few sample’s I’d found on a CU Amiga mag back in 1986. When Kylie was still a car mechanic.
· Gill’s harp https://www.tradebit.com wife said she liked the sound of the welsh harp so I wrote this.
· Tomorrow come. A song I wrote for Hector Best from Trinidad to do at the club but it never got the vocal recorded due to his ill health. He is 76 and a lovely guy.
· Free as the sky. About a special girl I shared romance with. Last heard of working for the Open University. 1984
· Pagans. Messing about with tribal drum pattern’s,
· Carolyn 1976, my 1st truelove. She left me for the drummer in the band we had then. Teenage blues. Last seen driving a taxi?
· Autumn song. Lost love again, Pull yourself together man!
· Never coming back One I wrote in 2002, I think? For the train songs compilation we were doing at the club.
· I luv it when u luv me. Wrote it back in 1977 on a cheap little Yamaha keyboard. Re recorded it for fun in 2005
· Prism I wrote this when I was 17. all doom and gloom, teenage angst and hormones. A friend was leaving his wife and I try’d to empathise, We used to share a joint or two.
This file is sold by music, an independent seller on Tradebit.