MP3 Richie Edwards - Sand in an hourglass
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
15 MP3 Songs
ROCK: Progressive Rock, EASY LISTENING: Soft Rock
· Sand in an hourglass a song I wrote on the pre med drugâs getting me ready for a 9 hour operation to remove bowel cancer in https://www.tradebit.coml Iâm still here!
· Northern town The first song I wrote in 1996 after living in Crosby for 9 yearâs, I was so happy to be backing Birkenhead again.
· The Angel and the fool. About the time I used to spend at Newcastle University at the halls of residence with my girlfriend at the time while she was training to become a dentist. The bubble burst after 4 years in1984.
· Bedsitland. Love powered by lust, before the hygiene regulations. Written in 2006.
· Mylene Just a song I worked up from a Burundi drum pattern. About what really can happen when you get into the real business? Been there, done it, got the T shirt. A dark world behind the glitter.
· Kick sum ass. This one was done using the old Amiga 1200 and a few sampleâs Iâd found on a CU Amiga mag back in 1986. When Kylie was still a car mechanic.
· Gillâs harp https://www.tradebit.com wife said she liked the sound of the welsh harp so I wrote this.
· Tomorrow come. A song I wrote for Hector Best from Trinidad to do at the club but it never got the vocal recorded due to his ill health. He is 76 and a lovely guy.
· Free as the sky. About a special girl I shared romance with. Last heard of working for the Open University. 1984
· Pagans. Messing about with tribal drum patternâs,
· Carolyn 1976, my 1st truelove. She left me for the drummer in the band we had then. Teenage blues. Last seen driving a taxi?
· Autumn song. Lost love again, Pull yourself together man!
· Never coming back One I wrote in 2002, I think? For the train songs compilation we were doing at the club.
· I luv it when u luv me. Wrote it back in 1977 on a cheap little Yamaha keyboard. Re recorded it for fun in 2005
· Prism I wrote this when I was 17. all doom and gloom, teenage angst and hormones. A friend was leaving his wife and I tryâd to empathise, We used to share a joint or two.
in partnership with CDbaby
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Mp3 Josh Verdes - Easy Listening: Adult Contemporary
Mp3 Tres Hanley Millman - Euro Diva
Mp3 Jes Richmond - Full Circle
Mp3 Zeppenfeldt - My Songs
Mp3 Jimmy White - One Track Heart
Mp3 The Tim Gaze Band - Botr - Rock: Surf Rock
Mp3 Gido - Picture This
Mp3 Scott Oglevee - Lost In My Music
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!