How to Unleash the Full Potential of Your Mind - PLR+BONUSES
Comes with FULL Private Label Rights, and two Mystery BONUSES!
61 pages - 14,767 Words!
Are You Ready to Conquer Your Fears and Start Turning Your Dreams into Reality?
"I Can. Therefore, I Will: Unleashing the Full Potentials of Your Mind"
Here are just some of the things you will learn in this report:
* How to make new friends.
* How to find out if your glass of water is half-full or half-empty.
* Only what percent of the brain humans use in their daily activities.
* What power is responsible for things to happen.
* Why positive and negative are always in conflict.
* Why the mind is considered as a super-computer.
* Why the mind is compared to a mirror.
* The only one who knows what we will be having on the day ahead of us.
* How to efficiently deal with worries.
* Why we should forgive and forget.
* How the mind becomes an empowering agent.
* What is common among you, me, and superheroes like Superman and the X-men.
* How Christina Aguilera exudes the qualities of a positive thinker.
* What true beauty is.
* The difference between doing a job with the body and doing a job with the mind.
* How the mind sets man apart from all other creatures in this world.
* The relationship between the left brain and the right brain.
* How new things and challenges help in training the mind for positive thinking.
* The power of negative thoughts.
* The power of positive thoughts.
* How positive are positive thoughts.
* How negative are negative thoughts.
* The difference between learning inside the classroom and learning outside the classroom.
* What the 4th basic need of man is according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
* What is wrong with life being full of surprises and exciting moments.
* What the quotation "All the world is a laboratory to the inquiring mind" means.
* Where the clash of positive and negative thoughts begin.
* Why it is good to plan the day ahead.
* How to find true love.
* What "fighting spirit" is.
* If empowerment is not simply giving authority to someone or something, then what is it?
* The reason behind the story of two brothers whose father is drunk - one becomes an alcoholic and the other becomes a professional.
* The 2 types of thoughts the mind generates.
* Why our minds should focus on the brighter things in life.
* How to reach your goals in life.
* How the mind becomes unbiased towards any impression.
* Why we should prefer the positive power of thinking rather than the negative one.
* The difference between mind and matter.
* How our mind does what our five senses cannot perform well.
* Why we should detach from the outcome of things.
* How to become superheroes in our own ways.
And a lot, lot more!
Chapters Covered in This Report are as Follows:
2. CHAPTER 1: The Nature of the Mind
-Open and Vast
-Reflects in Full and Precise Details
-Unbiased towards any Impression
-Potential for Having Everything Already Accomplished
3. CHAPTER 2: Thoughts Generated by the Mind
-The Clash between the Positive and Negative Thoughts
4. CHAPTER 3: The Mind as an Empowering Agent
-Power of Positive Thinking
-Power of Negative Thinking
5. CHAPTER 4: Training the Mind
6. CHAPTER 5: Mind Power Implies Will Power
-I Can Look Good, Feel Good, and Be Good
-I Can be Recognized
-I Can Make Many Friends
-I Can Find True Love
-I Can Reach my Goals
7. CHAPTER 6: Mind Facts, Insights, and Truths
8. SUMMARY AND CONCLUSION
This product comes with PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS! To make the deal even sweeter for you, we are even including two announced bonuses with it! Only those who purchase this product from us would be able to get the bonuses at NO cost!
So what are you waiting for? Order today.
30-day money back guarantee!
In case you are not 100 percent satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of your purchase and we will refund every penny! No questions asked!