Creating background patterns in Pixelmator
Any image can be used for this but youll have to take into account what colours are present in your image. Images with a lot of different colours give a busy result while images with a less different colours often make a more gentle background.
More Files From This User
- Pixelmator Tutorial Bundle 2012 - Text Tutorials
- Southern Exposure: Exposure adjustment in Pixelmator
- Pixelmator Tutorial Bundle 2012 - Video Tutorials
- Split Frequency Healing using Pixelmator
- Creating water with a reflection in Pixelmator
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!