How to Make Natural Bath Bombs
How to Make Natural Bath Bombs teaches you a simple method of making awesome homemade, handmade bath fizzies.
How to Make Natural Bath Bombs also teaches you the best vegetable oils, essential oils, and herbs to use to make bath fizzies for mature skin and dry skin types as well as those to create bath bombs to help manage eczema, psoriasis, menopausal symptoms, pre-menstrual tension (PMS), painful periods, arthritis, stress, sadness or depression, mental exhaustion, and insomnia or sleeplessness.
Table of Contents
1. Homemade Bath Bombs Making Equipment
2. Homemade Basic Bath Bombs Recipe Ingredients
3. Homemade Bath Bombs Recipe Instructions
4. Homemade Bath Bomb Recipes for the following conditions:
Arthritis, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dry skin, Mature skin, Menopausal symptoms, Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMS), Painful Periods, Stress, Sadness, Mental Exhaustion, Insomnia or Sleeplessness
5. Characteristics of the following Vegetable Oils Used in Making Bath Bombs:
Sweet almond oil, Sunflower oil, Avocado oil, Apricot kernel oil, Jojoba, Olive oil, Evening primrose oil, Virgin coconut oil, Fractionated coconut oil, Canola oil
6. Characteristics of Essential Oils Used in Making Bath Bombs:
Clary sage essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Lemongrass essential oil, Roman chamomile essential oil, Spearmint essential oil, Sweet orange essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Tea tree essential oil, Ylang ylang essential oil
7. Characteristics of Herbs Used in Making Bath Bombs:
Arnica flowers, Calendula flowers, Chamomile flowers, Comfrey leaves, Lavender flowers, Rose petals, Rosemary leaves, St Johnís Wort flowers and leaves
8. Natural Colorants for Homemade Bath Bombs