Introducing How to SEND Targetted Traffic To Amazon Making YOU AUTOPILOT CASH DOWNLOAD
Let Targeted Traffic Generate Itself While Amazon Does The Selling... And You Reap The Cash!
From The Desk Of: Jan Roos
Re: The Middleman Profit Plan
You probably already know by now that becoming an Amazon Affiliate is bar-none the easiest way to get started making money online. That's how I first found success, and how I started making a full-time living from Amazon.
With Amazon's amazing, super-perfected sales process, all you need to do is send interested traffic to Amazon... and you'll get massive conversions.
I did it all with search engine traffic. And that's what everyone's doing now.
But then I suspected that there was something I was overlooking... I scratched my head, thought a bit, and I realized, I had forgotten all about social media traffic!
I couldn't believe it. Social traffic is some of the best traffic, especially when it builds up momentum... and goes viral. (Imagine, other people driving your traffic for you!)
That was my goal. So I sat down, got to work and developed a new system to bring together the viral traffic power of social media, and the easy and huge conversions of promoting physical products as an Amazon Affiliate.
I've perfected a new method, and it's called Middleman Profit Plan. So let me show you just how easy it is to start making money with this system.
Enter: The Hyper-Targeted, Self-Generating Power of Facebook Traffic
Facebook is a goldmine of interested buyers. On Facebook, people hang out with like-minded people. They organize themselves around common interests. And all the while, they're absorbing each other's opinions.
You just need a community to crystallize around an interest. And once they start talking, they will naturally attract others. And once your community builds up momentum, you can't stop it's growth.
And all you need to do is send these buyers to Amazon... and you start making massive, ever-increasing commissions.
In Middleman Profit Plan, I tell you everything you need to know to get your niche hotspot set up and running and making sales quickly and easily. It's totally beginner friendly.
I'll also show you how to make your niche community go viral. When you get massive amounts of people selling for you (and driving even more traffic) people are 1000 more eager to buy! Just let even some of this traffic loose on your Amazon Affiliate links, you can just imagine the commissions you'll be pulling in.
Who Said You Can't "Sell" on Facebook?
Wait... I hear whispering... what's that you say? "Facebook traffic sucks?" "It doesn't convert?"
I'm hear this kind of "grumping" from unsuccessful Facebook marketers all the time.
Let me set the record straight: You can't "sell" on Facebook! Facebook users hate spam! And they hate salespeople. On Facebook, you have to let others do the selling for you. And people who don't make money of Facebook are the same ones that spam stranger after stranger with fake "news" about affiliate products.
Let me say it again: You don't sell on Facebook. You let others do the selling for you!
And that's what makes it so easy!
Here's What People Are Saying About the Middleman Profit Plan...
Originally Posted by foster65 Hi Jan,
This is nothing short of a QUALITY product by Jan Roos. Sure gave me new ideas to work with!
Facebook is a virtual traffic store if you work it correctly, and Jan does this with terrific techniques!
Thanks again, Jan!
foster65 Originally Posted by Jerry Roberts StreetSmart Reviews:
No hype No Bull Just straight stuff to make
a decent buying decision.
Re: Middleman Profit Plan by Jan Roos
Full disclosure: I received a review copy
Combining Facebook with Amazon
If you're going to combine any two markets, this is about as good as it gets.
Save yourself if the axe falls...
Right off the bat, a strategy to save your page if Facebook suddenly bans you. I'll bet a lot of people have never thought of this.
The $2 million man's "sweet spot"
Jan has sold that much in Amazon products, and he tells you the price range he has found most successful, and how to approach a niche.
Strategy 1 beginner
Topics included are getting links, link cloaking (with extensive resources, free and paid), driving traffic to your page, and things not to do that will get you in trouble.
Strategy 2 intermediate
This level includes a detailed treatment on list building and how to strengthen the relationship with your subscribers. Good, basic information.
He also adds some critical tidbits that only an experienced Amazon or Facebook marketer would know. One of those I would have cheerfully violated, and could have been banned as a result.
Strategy 3 advanced
Jan goes into utilizing (mostly free) additional resources that will engage your fan base and build a real community. There's a lot of "secret sauce" with these, but if you're looking to grow something substantial, this is it.
He also covers Facebook ad strategies and choosing niches.
63 pages later...
This is an easy read and you'll breeze through it. Once you have your Amazon Associates account set up, there's nothing standing in your way.
There's so much traffic between these two massive sites that any decent effort at following Jan's guide should be rewarded. Your mileage may vary, but there are ZERO barriers to entry.
Grab a good niche and build...grab another one...rinse and repeat.
Once you get this down the sky is the limit
There's work here, no doubt. BUT ANYBODY CAN DO THIS. Maybe you don't do $2 mill like Jan has, but one small success can lead to another, etc. The key is to build the first one and go from there.
Okay, that's it for Middleman Profit Plan.
StreetSmart Reviews signing off.
Best to you.
Unleash Highly Targeted Viral Traffic on High-Converting Amazon Product Pages
The Middleman Profit Plan starts right at the beginning: choosing an Amazon product niche. That's where you'll be sending your traffic. I'll be there, showing you which products to promote... and which to leave alone.
Then, I show you some easy, and powerful ways to create a Facebook niche hotspot, a center of activity and discussion for your community.
Then, I literally lay out for you the exact blueprint for making your community go viral. Right from the beginning, your community will be engineered to snowball.
(If you're impatient, you can start making money here. Everything a beginner marketer needs to get started making money immediately is in this system!)
Discover Intermediate and Advanced Middleman Profit Plan Methods
But I really think you should apply list building strategies, to transform your Facebook community into a valuable email list, from which you can make you money, again and again.
So I tell you how to build up a "blank check" email list and how to treat them right.
And once you're ready, I'll show you my advanced "Traffic Control" techniques. These allow you to take charge of the viral traffic stampede, and herd your visitors wherever you want them to go, using Facebook's powerful demographic targeting abilities.
Now, these are powerful methods. But remember, you need all your ducks in a row. Amazon and Facebook both provide you with a ton of useful information... but if you don't know how to use it, what use is it?
That's why I go out of my way to make all this data clear and easy to understand. I walk you through the ins and outs to make it simple and easy even for the first-time marketer.
Here's what you'll discover in the Middleman Profit Plan...
- Build exactly the kind of Facebook community for your niche that will attract huge amounts of traffic.
- Give your community a confidence building name that will show up in the search engines and help to build your brand.
- Generate massive amounts of buying traffic on Facebook without getting banned - or even being thought of as a spammer. (I'll also show you how to make sure you will always have access to your Facebook community even if you don't follow my advice and get banned!)
- Get your Amazon Affiliate account set up and ready to make money in 5 minutes or less.
- Choose the perfect high-commission products that sell like crazy!
- The #1 factor you must examine when selecting an Amazon product to promote.
- Find out the 4-question tests you must apply to every Amazon product before you start promoting it to avoid wasting days of your time.
- Attract wave after wave of constantly increasing traffic to your community using the principle of concentric circles, starting with the smallest seed. Hint: this is the secret to getting a viral traffic explosion. You'll learn who to attract, when, and how.
- Keep your niche engaged and active, and draw the attention of even more Facebook users. Like flies to flypaper on a hot summer day, they'll stick around!
- Find out the 6 things you must never do, or get banned forever by Facebook.
- A super easy way to dump your Facebook visitors directly into your email list, that requires you to do no coding at all... and it's totally according to Facebook policies! (No illegal or spammer methods required!)
- Get your community to literally tell you exactly what they want to spend money on. (Yes, they actually will tell you what products you will get huge commissions on!)
- How to make sure Amazon is never more than one click away from your email subscriber list.
- I'll show you how to craft every aspect of your emails to ensure that you get the maximum attention from your subscribers. There's a simple rule of thumb that makes this easy.
- Maximize the growth of your viral traffic, and get the greatest number of targeted visitors, with minimal wasted time.
- Force Facebook to drag in countless numbers of targeted visitors for you! That's right... they'll do the heavy lifting for you!
- Discover hidden members of your niche, who are hungry to buy products from Amazon let Facebook reveal them to you!
- How to attract only the traffic you have potential to make money from.
So, if you are ready to harness the power of Facebook Viral Traffic, and unleash it directly to onto the world's most cash generating affiliate website... grab your copy of Middleman Profit Plan and start today.
This file is sold by markjohnsononline, an independent seller on Tradebit.
Rated 4 out of 5, based on 1 review(s)