download process

**OFFLINE CLIENT GRABBER** Complete Strategies to get WEALTHY OFFLINE CLIENTS [[STEP BY STEP]]

Instant Download
Price:
4.99
USD


Tradebit buyer protection fee included.
Pay with Credit Card


Instant Download from markjohnsononline, digital version

Pay for **OFFLINE CLIENT GRABBER** Complete Strategies to get WEALTHY OFFLINE CLIENTS [[STEP BY STEP]]
72.3084 MB ZIP File - Platform: Indy

Introducing **OFFLINE CLIENT GRABBER** Complete Strategies to get WEALTHY OFFLINE CLIENTS [[STEP BY STEP]] DOWNLOAD
With 20 Years Of Experience The Direct Marketing Guy Finally Tells All


"How to Get CASH-PAYING
Offline Clients in 24 Hrs
or Less, That'll Pay You
$250 or More
Over & Over Again"

No long sales letter, no fancy images, no silly promises, no BS!
Just a workable Plan to getting clients, whether its your first or hundred and first!


YouTube - Lead Generation on Steroids.mp4


"Joining John's program
has been one of the best business decisions I've made"

Originally Posted by FVF Joining John's program just under a week ago has been one of the best business decisions I've made.

Already I have a plan and targets to https://www.tradebit.com confidence has greatly increased knowing that I can tap into John's vast online and offline experience whenever needed.I feel much more focused and I know I will avoid masses of unnecessary mistakes. "already booked 2 clients that are paying me 1k"
Originally Posted by barrogz Hello John

I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Actually, the reason why is because after I read your package and applied just one of your strategies, I had already booked 2 clients that are paying me 1k each.

The best part is he gives you some ideas and examples of scripts to use that you can use today to get more clients.

The methods are easy and simple to apply.

If you are into offline marketing but are finding it hard to get clients, this is a good investment!

Thanks again John

Ben
"This package is, in a word, brilliant!"

(Written about my last package)
Originally Posted by Happy Warrior This package is, in a word, brilliant! I would have never considered that LinkedIn could create a viral stream of customers and clients. This is one of the first packages I've ever read that can truly be applied to online or offline businesses and for affiliate marketing too! Just technique #2 alone can be a game-changer for most businesses.

I also really liked your video that explained, in great detail, the components of a LinkedIn profile, and how to set it up for maximum results.

John's "do this, then do that" approach virtually guarantees anyone's success (as long they actually follow the dead simple steps). I like the fact that I don't have to guess what to do next. John has clearly been there, done that, as he shows through his many screenshots and examples throughout his course.

This package has opened my eyes to how powerful LinkedIn is and John is clearly the expert on this subject.

If you're looking for a free way to get massive amounts of attention and exposure for your online or offline businesss, stop spending another penny on any marketing method and pick up this package today. This package is easily worth 50 times the cost. Best,Joe

Fellow Warriors

Can you imagine what it would be like to find just one new client a day 5 days a week!

How much money do you think you could make? What if you only earned $500 a day?

How much of a difference would it make to your life?

Have a great vacation, maybe?

Pay off all of your debts or just quit that job you hate to spend more time with your family.

If you have taken action on most of what you have bought and read, then chances are its not your fault that youre not leading the life you dreamt of.

Many of the books or courses that you have bought are written by people who make their money just writing books and courses!

No wonder you have yet to still make that fortune that was promised!

Well all that can change right now!

How about some down to earth methods that really work and have been tested in the trenches to get you up and running within 25 to 48 hrs with your first paying client!

Lets stop messing about and put some
money in your bank account!


You know I find it kinda crazy that as online marketers some of you are going back to offline marketing methods like cold calling, telemarketing and direct mail pieces like postcards and flyers to try and sell your services and get clients, sounds contradictory to me!

Most dont offer these services to their clients so why use them yourself!

What I have for you is a workable plan without doing any of that stuff! In fact all you need to do is the stuff you offer your clients.

Whos this for:

Anyone who is yet to get their first client, in fact if you cant get your first client after going through this material and taking action, GIVE UP!

Anyone who wants to expand their existing business and get a massive influx of new clients.

Its not for anyone doing over $250K a year although even then they may find some useful stuff in it, plus they could afford it! So what the hell, buy it anyway guys.

What will you get out of it?

A method to get your first client, your second client and all the clients you could ever want.

The package comprises of three main modules, all delivered at once:
Module 1 - Buyers Looking for You - Did you know there are hundreds if not thousands of people every day looking for your services! There are at 7 different ways in here to find the very people who are looking for your help. The proof below is from one method that took about 15 minutes to do and still pulls in money today!

Module 3 - Getting More Clients if you already have clients heres the way to leverage them to the max! The last time I used just one of these methods, I picked up 5 new clients in a morning?

Plus Videos and templates to make your life easier.

The only way it could be any easier is if I did it for you, in fact I almost do, for example on page 11, I start to go through 7 methods where you can find clients that are actually desperate for your help.

Page 20, I break down the simplest method you will ever come across to get new clients, and theres tons more but Im not going through it page by page, for less than the price of a decent glass of wine, I spill my guts on what works when you are looking for new clients or even your first client, get in now before I decide to have steak with my wine.


Originally Posted by Qamar This is the BEST package that I have bought to date period! I mean, I have only read up to page 15 and have to stop and write this short review.

Although I have not gone thru the videos, the pdf alone have left such a good impression on me so much. The infos are doable and well written. I have bought other packages with ultra-hypey sales page, but all of them cannot beat this package. Not even a bit.

In fact before I purchase this product, I was talking to my wife on how to get more leads for my offline business while driving for dinner just now. When I reached home and check out the package segment of WF, lo and behold, I have found my answer. Thanks John for the great info. This product arrived at the right time for me.
Qamar "Outstanding"
Originally Posted by Richard Goldie I've just finished looking through this package and have to say it is outstanding.

There is a couple of real gems that will get me new clients I'm 100 sure of it.

If you are new and want to get your first client you would be mad not buy this.

Even if you aren't new you will still learn a LOT from this. Well worth the money. More Testimonials from Previous Clients:

Originally Posted by femchie2 I can't thank John enough for this LinkedIn strategy. This man knows his stuff and this product delivers.

WHY? Well because I bought Johns package on Jan 13th...chatted with him on Jan 14, 2011 on Skype...he gave me some solid suggestions and strategies...and I began implementing them immediately...today is Jan 16th and my LinkedIn Contacts have grown from 10 connections to a whooping 500+!!! In fact some of the people there have started contacting me for inquiries. Can you say instant ROI??

I know...I know...a lot of us usually ask the very famous question which is:
How long does it take to typically see paid results?

Guess what, with John's LinkedIn Blueprint, you should see result within your first week.

Please watch this space cos I'll be back again to report my results as far as sales go, and you can bet it'll be DARN good!

Thank you John as I am looking forward to big things about to happen!! If you can't feel my excitement enough to hit that BUY NOW button, check your pulse. No seriously check it....this offer must not be missed. If you want to learn how to hang out where professionals network and can easily see your offer or service, buy this, ...and then hook up with John Pawlett on Skype, and you're set. That's it! How long do you think that'll take you? I dare you to beat my record

Femi Originally Posted by Cringer I consider myself a strong user of LinkedIn and contribute a lot to the Q&A sections so wondered what tips and info I could pick out of this package.

I actually got a couple of really good ideas from this - and what's great to know is that it's not the typical report that suggests to answer questions but rather answer questions BECAUSE of this reason...

I wouldn't have spent a whole lot of time in ASKING questions, however John gave me a perspective as to why I would want to ask questions and that really opened my mind.

I would give training courses for LinkedIn to business owners and John's report certainly brought in a fresh perspective.

WELL WORTH the $27. Originally Posted by Jenny_Dunham John,

Thank you very much for this information. My husband has an offline business and this will help tremendously in his promotional efforts.

Jenny
NOTE: This Package is offered at a very cheap rate here on Tradebit so the guarantee and refund conditions may not be as same as offered at other places However if there will be any fault with the product it will be solved as soon as possible .


(ID 188247194)

File Data:

Contact Seller:
markjohnsononline, IN, Member since 08/01/2012

URL:

Embed:
Create JavaScript Mobile Tag Widgets for your homepage

Resell product:

More Files From This User

Related Files


Tradebit Reviews

Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!