Pronunciation Cheat Sheets for Irish Gaelic Bundle
Many people have said to me “Irish Gaelic isn't written as it sounds”.
Well, that's not true! Irish pronunciation is written exactly as it sounds. However, it does use different rules for representing spoken sounds. Knowing those pronunciation rules will let you decipher the approximate pronunciation of just about any word.
Our Pronunciation Cheat Sheets for Irish Gaelic PDF is the answer. They are at least “an” answer for figuring out how the Irish language pronounces words. They'll help you break down the word to figure out how to pronounce each part, and then string it all together.
# Want a *method* for cracking Irish language pronunciation?
If you an Irish Gaelic word, such as “talamh”, do you have any clue how to pronounce it? How about “ríomhaire?”? If not, read on.
The cheat sheets come with a **four-step method** of figuring out the pronunciation of the word:
## Four-Step Pronunciation Method
1. Take an Irish word, any word that you want to pronounce.
2. Break it into groups of vowels and consonants. Vowels and consonants are clearly explained in the cheat sheets, so you'll learn to do this instinctively.
3. For each group, check the relevant cheat sheet for how it can be pronounced.
4. Flow it all together for an approximate pronunciation.
To apply this method, get the cheat sheets today.
# “It has been a revelation to me”
> “It has been a revelation to me, to have a
> system I can use as I'm getting familiar with
> Irish vocabulary. I use it every time I have a
> 'learning session' :o)
> They give me confidence when approaching new
> vocabulary. I've found the unfamiliar
> spelling/pronunciation to be the main challenge
> - but that's also why I love it ! I think the
> format is inspired.”
— Sally Stamford, UK.
** YOU GET THE FOLLOWING **
Buy your Irish language bundle today, and you'll get an immediate download with the following material:
* 4-Step Illustrated Method
* 13 Pronunciation Cheat Sheets
* Worksheets for Irish Gaelic Pronunciation
* Bonus cheat sheet: The Secret Spelling Rule
* Bonus e-book: "Learn Irish Gaelic Online — All
You Need to Know" worth $7
* Bonus e-book: "The Secrets to Practicing Irish
Gaelic Every Day" worth $7
# “Good examples”
> “Very concise, good examples, all in one place.”
— Pat Martin, Irish Gaelic teacher, Ohio.