Sonicoptin Reseller Pack-Quality Product With Resale Rights
Fast -- And Filled With Laser Targeted Prospects!
When all the pros agree on something, it's usually a good idea to investigate and see if it's something you should be implementing...especially if it means more profits for your online business!
From: YOUR NAME
Friday 5:39 pm
How many times have you heard, "The money is in the list!" -- at least once or twice?
The problem is that building a list takes time, and building a targeted list takes even more time! But a technique was developed a while back that some top marketers have been using to filter out the "tire kickers" and build a targeted list -- all at the same time.
Jonathan Mizel calls it a "Name Squeeze(tm)" page -- Alex Mandossian calls it a "shy yes" page. In essence it's a "forced opt-in" page.
You require a prospect to give you their name and email address before giving them more information. Yes, before they even get to see the sales copy!
Common Sense Out The Window!
Yes, common sense says that if you require someone to give their contact information you'll make fewer sales. In fact, if you listen to certain people on the marketing forums you'd think *nobody* gives their info in order to read a sales letter.
But they're absolutely wrong. 100 wrong, no matter how much they bluster and shout. Here's what actually happens...
1. People come to your opt-in page and see what you're offering -- more information, free ebook, special report, etc.
2. Tire kickers go away because they don't want to give up their contact info. But people who really are interested in the subject know it's a good trade.
3. Fewer people end up reading your sales letter, but the ones who do are prequalified and so your conversion rate actually increases.
The net result is that your number of sales stays about the same or is slightly higher -- and your list grows *very* fast! And you know the people on that list are really interested in the subject matter.
Here's Where Sonic Opt-In Comes In
Sonic Opt-In is a piece of software that lets you fill in some blank fields and in just four steps you'll generate a complete forced opt-in page.
But that's not all...
...Sonic Opt-In also does something really cool. Something that will increase your conversions as well as make your list grow faster.
Personalizing a sales letter is a proven way to increase your sales. And since you're already obtaining the prospects name, why not use it in your sales letter?
For example, at the beginning of this letter you saw "Dear [fname]" instead of "Dear Friend." That was done using the personalization feature in Sonic Opt-In.
Here are some of the main features of Sonic Opt-In:
- Steps 1 through 4 create your opt-in page, then only 2 steps to get it up and running on your site!
- Audio can be included in your opt-in page -- a special control is included. You can also choose whether the audio is autostart or manual start.
- Would you like a series of bullets in your copy? (These things you're reading now are bullets.) Special bullet editor allows you to include as many as you like!
- The prospects name and email are required.
- People who have already opted in are taken automatically to your sales page -- no getting stuck behind the opt-in page again!
- Prospect can be taken to a special page targeted exactly to their interests.
- Depending on the prospects answers, subscribe them to different autoresponders. Now you can create sub-niche lists with ease!
- Personalize your sales page -- when you use the prospect's first name in your copy it increases conversions, [fname]. (insert grin here)
- Use one of the built-in HTML templates or create your own.
- Works with Aweber, Get Response, 1 Shopping Cart, Email Aces, etc., most of the major autoresponder services. Just requires the ability to subscribe to a list via an email address.
- Even works without an autoresponder account for people who are just interested in the personalization feature.
Just so you know who's behind Sonic Opt-In, here's Jay Jennings. He's been marketing online for a few years now -- fulltime since May of 2004. Last year, 2005, was his first six-figure year and while he says he's not rich yet, he's still working from home in his own internet-based business -- and for most of us that's the big goal.
Jay's main thing is to create software products that help him do a specific job and then package those tools up for others to use, as well. So you know that if you buy one of his products it's a work-horse -- it's something he uses in his own business.
Here's What Others Think Of Sonic Opt-In
SOi is really cool and I use it now all the time (the code under the hood has been in use for over a year, it's only the "user friendly" version that's new), but let's take a look at what others say about it...
"Put a testimonial here."
If there's one thing that everyone agrees with, it's that Sonic Opt-In is easy to use! You need to be able to upload some files to your web site, but other than that it's point, click, and type!
This Is The Real Deal!
You can order right now with no risk because I always stand by my products. I'd rather give a refund than have an unsatisfied customer. That's why I offer a ONE YEAR money back guarantee!100 Satisfaction Guarantee
You will love what Sonic Opt-In can do for you or I'll refund every penny of your purchase. And you have a full YEAR to decide whether it's just a crush or real love! =;)Why Is Sonic Opt-In So Cheap?
When you run Sonic Opt-In you'll see that at the bottom of the main window is a single line of text -- kind of like one of those stock tickers. It shows products Jay Jennings, the author of Sonic Opt-In, has for sale so there's the potential for him to make a back-end sale.
That allows us to keep the price of Sonic Opt-In *very* low -- it's just another way to market his products. That's why the price is so cheap.
Are You Ready To Build The List You Know You Need?
Get Sonic Opt-In right now and you can have your first opt-in page up and running in less than 30 minutes. And it'll only take you that long if you stop for dinner!
With resell rights included this is more of an investment than a purchase. Please don't let the low price put you off -- this could be the piece you need to really grow your business.
Click Here for Sonic Opt-In
To your success!
PS - Notice the lack of bonuses? Honestly, the resell rights alone for Sonic Opt-In is more bonus than most other products come with. Go ahead and download it now!
© Copyright 2006 by YOUR NAME. All Rights Reserved.
Ford Escort Cosworth Rs 1992 Service Repair Manual Download
*new!* Download Site Creator - Download Membership Web Site Creator Php Script | Membership Site Owners: Give Your Members A Break!
Download Meter Master Resell Rights
Download Page Protector
1971-1989 Johnson Evinrude Outboard 1hp-60hp Workshop Service Repair Manual Download (1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989)
Aprilia Scarabeo 500 2003-2011 Service Repair Manual Download
Bmw 8 Series 1989-2000 Service Repair Manual Download
Can-am 800 2006-2012 Service Repair Manual Download
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!