MP3 Cheshire Grin - Cat O´ Nine Tales
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
SIMPLY, CHESHIRE GRIN IS A HARD EDGE-MODERN ROCK BAND - NATIONALLY SPONSORED BY JAGERMEISTER.
9 MP3 Songs
ROCK: Modern Rock, ROCK: Hard Rock
* Formed - 1995, founding members remain
* Nationally sponsored by jagermeister (Sydney Frank Importing)
* Website hits since 1999 - over 57,000 hits
* Sold in excess of 2500 of their debut CD "Cat o' Nine Tales" in the first year
* 1995 debut - playing cutting-edge rock covers.
* Immediately awarded "A" clubs based on draw.
* Winner - 1997 Motley Crue, "Kick Start Your Career" contest.
* Has held the title, top-draw position for 6, consecutive years.
* October 1999 earned jagermeister sponsorship.
* May 2001, only local artist invited to perform in an all
National lineup - sponsored by 93.3 The Dam (krqc)
Rockfest tour with 16 national artists.
* July 2001 - debut CD release, Cat o' Nine Tales.
* CD release party drew 2000+ fans from regional locations.
* Homer's records, local record store chain,
Reports sales for Cat o' Nine Tales within top 5 in
2001 overall. (including national & local artists.)
* Homer's records reports Cheshire Grin within top 20
for local record sales since 2001 release.
* Sold 2500 CD's within one year.
* 2001 - charted on Soundscan's CIMS.
* 2001 - added to Jägermeister's compilation CD that is distributed internationally.
* Receives airplay on the following stations:
-Big 12 Internet radio - Lincoln, NE (no longer in operation)
-Regular rotation 10am to 7pm
-93.3 The Dam Clear Channel (krqc) - Omaha, NE
- "Release" - light rotation, 7pm to midnight, Mon -Sat
- New release "contagious"-most requested local song 7pm to 12 am, m- sat
-92.3 Z-92 (kezo) - Omaha, NE - local music hour
-89.7 the river, (kiwr) - Omaha, NE local music hour
-98.7 the wild, (wlld) Tampa, FL- local music hour
*June 2002 - one of 10 unsigned bands to perform at
Cruefest 2002, held at the famous whiskey a go-go in Los Angeles, California.
* 2000 & 2001 - headlined second stage, local 40-band bill, and Rockfest event.
* Invited to perform three consecutive jagermeister music tours:
- 2001 bloodhound gang, Moorhead state university
- 2002 Drowning Pool, 40 Below Summer, Ill Nino - Denver. Colorado
- 2003 Saliva, Breaking Benjamin, Hed PE, Systematic, Stereo mud - Kansas City, Missouri
* Opened for the following national artists:
30 seconds to Mars, 311, Beautiful Creatures, Bloodhound gang, Breaking Benjamin, Buck Cherry, Coal Chamber. Cold, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Dust for Life, Econoline Crush, Godhead, Ill Nino, Injected, Jackyl, Kitty, Marilyn Manson, Mesh, Monster Magnet, Motley Crue, Oleander, Pete, Professional Murder Music, Saliva, Skid Row, Sponge, Stabbing Westward, Staind, Stereo Mud, Stone Temple Pilots, Tantric, Tesla, The Hunger, Vince Neil, Warrant.
Cheshire Grin, a hard-edged modern rock band from Omaha, Nebraska, was the brainchild of guitarist Pat Bressman and bassist/vocalist Troy Tompkins. Formed in 1995, pat and troy were looking to create a band that could rock hard, sometimes real hard, without losing that killer hook that make listeners love music in the first place. Omaha back then was a tough market dominated by top 40 cover acts and a lack of original music venues. Cheshire Grin decided that the best way to break into the market was by playing new rock covers and mix in their own originals. The road was a tough one at first, and the line up changed a few times, but the band's line-up was solidified in 1997 when they hooked up with powerhouse drummer Mark Rothermund and guitar/keyboard player Mark Marquez.
In late 1997 Cheshire Grin entered the Motley Crue "Kick Start Your Career" contest through local radio station Z-92 (kezo). The plan was for four bands to battle it out on Halloween night in true rock-n-roll fashion --a battle of the bands! Only this was -the battle of the cover bands. Cheshire Grin stole the show and opened for Motley Crue in February '98. The band parlayed that chance into becoming the top drawing club band in Omaha, a title which they have held for over 6 years consistently adding new fans to their devoted following. Cheshire Grin was awarded a national sponsorship from Jagermeister, which is distributed by Sydney Frank Importing.
In July 2001, Cheshire Grin played to a sold out crowd numbering in excess of 1500 to release their much-anticipated CD "Cat o' Nine Tales". This nine song CD that received rave reviews for both its music and production. Recorded at Warehouse Studios with "hot Omaha producer" Jim Homan, Cat o' Nine Tales would eventually become one of the top sellers in the Omaha market for the year. Three songs from CD received local airplay with the song "Release" receiving consistent airplay on 93.3 (krqc). Cheshire Grin's music also receives airplay on Z-92's (kezo) Homegrown Show, and the 100,000-watt blowtorch 89.7 (kiwr) The River, one of the largest college stations in the nation! Cheshire Grin used cyberspace to get their music to the public also when "Big 12 Radio" went online in late 2001. Free downloads of their music have been also available on https://www.tradebit.com, https://www.tradebit.com, https://www.tradebit.com and https://www.tradebit.com and are always a top download. Cheshire has recently received tremendous attention on https://www.tradebit.com for their new releases "let down" and "contagious".
In 2001, Cheshire Grin opened the jagermeister music tour at Moorhead State University in front of the Bloodhound Gang. April 2002 Cheshire opened up the Jagermeister music tour in Denver, Colorado with Drowning Pool, Coal Chamber, 40 Below Summer and Ill Nino. The band was also one of 10 unsigned bands to be part of Cruefest 2002, a salute to the music of Motley Crue. The show was held at the famous Whiskey a Go-Go in Los Angeles California in June 2002. For the third consecutive year, Cheshire Grin has been invited to join another Jagermeister Music Tour, opening for Saliva, Breaking Benjamin, Hed PE, Systematic and Stereo mud in Kansas City, Mo.
The final lineup change occurred in late 2002. Thunderous drummer, Rick Halverson joined the Cheshire team providing a new potency that has added immense strength and energy to an already solid collaboration. Cheshire Grin has recently completed the recording of their follow-up CD "Contagious" which is targeted for a Spring 2003 release.
Visit Cheshire Grin on the web at https://www.tradebit.com.
Cheshire Grin is represented by:
in partnership with CDbaby
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Mp3 David Hatfield's - Hallowmonium: 6 Original Halloween Songs On Harmonium. (great Cd For Clay Animation For Halloween Music.)
Dracula's Organ (halloween Sound Effect).wav
Mp3 Denis Farley - Pryvit Blewz
Ghostly Voices (horror Sound Effect).wav
Graveyard (horror Sound Effect).wav
Jaws Sting (horror Sound Effect).wav
Mp3 Dave Calabrese - Psychedelic Pumpkin Carving
Mp3 Laura Tsaggaris - Proof
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!