Sold by trustbestseller on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,067,018 satisfied buyers
Business Finance: Theory and Practice 8th edition
Now in its 8th edition,Business Finance is an essential introduction to financial decision making in businesses. Taking a userís perspective it explores the type of investments a business should make and how they should be financed, and successfully blends the theoretical, analytical and practical aspects of finance and investment. This new edition ofBusiness Finance has a real-world flavour, exploring the theories surrounding financial decision making and relating these theories to what happens in the real world.
* an extensive range of real world examples
* solid theoretical underpinning in an easily accessible form
* excellent blend of theory and practice offering a comprehensive insight into the decision making process within finance and investment
* exploration into, and explanation of, any divergence between theory and practice
* comprehensive coverage of the latest international issues
* improved pedagogy, including an accessible four-colour design
* fully updated supplements for lecturers (featuring cases with solutions, progress tests, tutorial questions and powerpoints) and students (revision questions, multiple choice questions and weblinks)
Business Finance is suitable for undergraduates in accounting and finance and for those on finance and financial management courses. It is also appropriate for postgraduate students with an option in accounting and finance and will be highly useful for professional accounting students.
This file is sold by trustbestseller, an independent seller on Tradebit.