Static Html to Wordpress Page Converter Plugin
Super simple Wordpress Plugins Converts your static HTML Pages into Identical,widget ready Wordpress Page,all for just 4 clicks and in less than 1 Minutes to convert html and all pics 100% Guaranteed...!
1) Sometimes, you want to upload a salesletter on your Wordpress blog, and have it look perfect. You need to upload the HTML file, .css file and images, and get the server paths just right with FTP software - something that isnt the easiest thing in the world, unless you have the necessary technical knowledge.
2) Even if you do manage to upload the page to your server and have it appear properly, that page would mainly be an island. It would still be a static HTML page, without any of the cool Wordpress Widgets that make the page be fully SEO optimized and a part of the whole blog (widgets like tags, categories, archives, text areas that rotate banners etc).
3) Its very difficult to customize an existing Wordpress theme and make it look just right. And, if you hired a Wordpress developer, they would ask you for an arm and a leg to create the HTML .psd and then cut it up to turn it into a fully-functional Wordpress page.
HTML2WP is a super-simple Wordpress plugin that takes an existing, static HTML page and turns it into a Wordpress page that looks EXACTLY like the original AND that can accept the Widgets of your normal active Wordpress theme.
How it works:
1) From within the plugin (no FTP software like Filezilla needed), you upload a static HTML page that already has the content you want, formatted exactly as you want it. You also upload any .css files and images.
2) IF you want, you can include in your HTML template tokens (shortcodes) that will be replaced during the conversion process by Wordpress widget-ready areas. For example: [sidebar 1], [footer 1], [footer 2], [footer 3], [footer 4]. You click a button and then the page template is created.
3) You then:
a) go to Create new page
b) add a title to the page
c) under Page Attributes on the right, select from the Template drop-down menu the template you just created (for example: blue-background-salesletter).
d) Click publish