$4.99

Download Now
Sold by cdub3294 on Tradebit
The world's largest download marketplace
2,895,537 satisfied buyers
Shopper Award

How to Grow Longer, Stronger, Beautiful Hair Faster!

Slow or no hair growth can have numerous causes, ranging from the effects of medications and diet to stress and even scalp infections. When hair is healthy, about 90% of it is growing at any given time, while the other 10% is resting. After a few months of resting, healthy hair naturally falls out to make room for new hair. When new growth begins, healthy hair will grow about half an inch per month. If you have a genetic or medical condition causing hair loss or thinning, or perhaps if you just want more hair or healthier long hair as soon as possible, there are both medicinal and natural strategies you can try. Healthy hair maintenance, a balanced diet, and certain topical or prescription treatments may help your hair grow faster. Whatever your motivation, the information below outlines the step to take to help your hair grow faster.
File Data

This file is sold by cdub3294, an independent seller on Tradebit.

File Size 1 megabytes
File Type DOCX
Our Reviews
© Tradebit 2004-2019
All files are property of their respective owners
Questions about this file? Contact cdub3294
DMCA/Copyright or marketplace issues? Contact Tradebit