Worm Farming- Graphics Templates & Ebook Dvd Header Banner
Hi! This is the only package of its kind on Tradebit. Ive combined a resale rights ebook and a graphics template to give you more choices and increase your sales.
It is a very affordable package and everything comes neatly in 1 zip file.
GRAPHICS TEMPLATE - All easy to use jpeg files
This template features:
* A set of high quality niche template
* 4 set of banner templates, 120x240, 120x600, 160x160 and 728x90
* Header graphic template
* Footer graphic template
* Order graphic template
* Testimonial box graphic template
* Bullet graphic template
* Guarantee graphic template
* Background graphic template
* A set of eCovers template, e-Binder, eBook, eBox, eCD, eDVD, eMember card and many more.
* HTML files
License: Private Label Rights
The EBOOK - PDF & Word doc - Full resale rights
Discover How To Create A Worm Farm From Scratch!
Youre probably thinking, Why in the world would I want to create a worm farm? Well, worm farming for a lot of people is considered a hobby. However, when they find out the benefits that come with doing it, they get pumped up and really get serious about it. More people are embracing green living and are seeing the results. So, why dont you join them?
Worm farming can show you a new way of enriching soil. And if you are a plant lover, you can use the soil with your plants so they will be healthy. In addition to that, you can use the compost in your garden. Do you want to know why this is a good concept? Because when you mix the compost with the soil, you end up with a toxin free, organic mixture.
If you want to learn to create your own quality organic soil, this guide has all that you need to know about worm farming and how it relates to green living. Here is a small sampling of what you will learn:
* Items you need to create a worm farm
* The kind of container you need to set it up
* What is bedding and what is used to make it
* What kind of waste is prohibited from putting in the compost
* How composting affects fruits and vegetables.
* Why compost piles should not have a lot of moisture.
* What aeration does in relation to the worm farm and the compost pile.
* Why you need oxygen and a balance of nitrogen and carbon for a successful worm farm
* And much more
Composting is part of the green living concept. It is part of the recycling method when the worms are consuming the organic waste. The compost can also be used as fertilizer for plants and gardens. If you are into green, environmentally friendly, living, you might want to take up the hobby of worm farming!