Blackberry unlocking service that can unlock any GSM/HSPA/AWS BlackBerry cell phone locked to any network worldwide using the PRD or MEP ID.
Please be sure that you follow our exact instructions as correct information is required to provide you a correct code. It is suggested that you check to see if your phone is already unlocked or blocked/hardlocked before going through the request process (It is required for paid requests).
Is my phone blocked or already unlocked?
please provide your email address, Blackberrys IMEI, Model number, and the MEP ID OR PRD number from your phone.
We currently support the following Blackberry models:
Pearl 8100, 8110, 8120
Curve 8300, 8310, 8320
Pearl 8520, 8530 (new!)
8800, 8820, 8830
Storm 9500, 9530 (including Bell/Telus)
Storm2 9520, 9550 (new!)
Tour 9630 (new!)
Bold2 9700 (new!)
You are 3 steps away from unlocking your Blackberry device:
1. Fill out the order form with your phone and contact information.
2. Once your order is received, we will process your unlock code and send it to your email address within 5 Minutes.
3. Follow the instructions and enter the provided unlock code. Once done, your phone is unlocked and ready to be used with any GSM SIM card worldwide.
Q. I placed an order and Im still waiting for unlocking code. How long should I wait?
A. Usually we process the order within 2-24 hours after received the requested info (Phone make and , IMEI, country and the network provider), and send the successful calculated code to you by email.
Should you not receive your code within stated timeline, please first check your SPAM/JUNK folder. And if you have not received the email from us, then please contact us. This rarely happens but if it does,
dont hesitate to contact us.
What is your refund policy?
We offer a 100 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for your purchase.
First and IMPORTANT: We suggest you to record your unlocking activity using (digital cam/movie cam) with IMEI visible on screen, in order to claim refund in case of an unsuccessful unlock. A video proof is
required for refund by our supplier.
You may request a refund if the code generated will not unlock your phone, instructions are followed and the following conditions are met.
1. You or someone else has not attempted to unlock your Blackberry 7230 before.
2. You gave us the correct IMEI of your Blackberry 7230 and the network provider.
3. You are not trying to unlock a Blackberry 7230 that is stolen or blocked by a network.
4. You are not trying to unlock a hard locked blackberry .
Every blackberry has certain number of unlock attempts you can try before the phone is hard locked. If on first attempt your unlock code does not work, you must contact us instead to keep attempting to
Please note the 100 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE will be void in above condition/s. are not met