12 Volt Resource Aftermarket Installation Guide
This is designed to be the ultimate reference tool for anyone planning to install an aftermarket Security, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Audio or Video device in their car, truck or SUV. From initial concept through deployment - The resources on this archive will guide you so the job gets done right the first time.
* Designed to simplify car audio, video and security installations
* Tells you all of the wire colors, locations and polarities needed for installing car alarms, remote starters, keyless entry, navigation, head units, speakers, mobile video systems, and subwoofer enclosures
* Includes step-by-step installation instructions
* This is the same information that is used by professional installers, but designed to be suitable for both novice installers and pros alike
Vehicle Wire Color & Installation Archive Contents
12 Volt Resource Aftermarket Installation Archive v4.2 is truly the most valuable & complete vehicle installation reference guide available today. Take a look below and see for yourself how much invaluable information we have to offer.
This archive contains a full installation database with vehicle wire colors for nearly every make and model vehicle manufactured from 1979-2007. Also included are Vehicle Specific Notes for Integrating and/or Bypassing Factory Alarms, Transponders, and Immobilizes (when applicable) such as General Motors Passlock I, Passlock II, PASSKEY III, VATS, Ford PATS.
Simply extract the archive in any Windows, Macintosh, or Linux based computer or laptop and enjoy instant access to this fantastic installation tool. Fully plug and play, the only software required is Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Section #1 - Security Installation
* Full vehicle security/remote start wire color database illustrating wire colors and locations for nearly all make and model vehicles manufactured from 1979-2007. Connections include Ignition #1, Ignition #2, Ignition #3, Accessory, Brake Light, Tach, Parking Lights, Headlights, Power Lock & Unlock, Interior Dome Light, Horn, Trunk Release, Factory Alarm Disarm.
* Highly in-depth vehicle security, remote start, and keyless entry installation instructions
* Vehicle Specific Notes for Integrating or Bypassing Factory Alarms, Transponder systems or Immobilizes including General Motors Passlock I, Passlock II, PASSKEY III, VATS, Ford PATS
* Instructions for bypassing the clutch on manual transmissions
* Alarm Modules, Alarm Sensors & Triggers
* Installation Notes, Tech Tips & Trouble-Shooting Guides
* Accessories & add-ons
Section #2 - Audio & Video Installation
* Full vehicle audio & video wire color database illustrating wire colors and locations for nearly all make and model vehicles manufactured from 1979-2007. Connections include Constant 12V, Switched 12V, Ground, Illumination, Dimmer, Remote Amplifier Turn-on, Power Antenna, FR/RR/FL/RL Speakers.
* Vehicle-Specific Speaker Size Charts & Detailed Application Guides
* How-to instructions for building custom subwoofer enclosures
* Volume Calculators
* Accessories & Add-Ons
* Windows & Macintosh based subwoofer box modeling software
Section #3 - Installation Basics
* Safety Information
* Basic & Advanced Wiring Connections
* Diodes, Ohm's Law, Relays, Resistors
* Installation Glossary
Section #4 - Recommended Installation Tools
* Basic Tools
* Test Equipment
* Power Tools
* Pneumatic Tools
Language : English
File Format : Self Extract Archive
Delivery method : Download
Requirements: PDF Reader
index of / : manual , pdf , service , service manual , repair , repair manuals , shop , shop manual , workshop , workshop manual , factory service manual , fsm , oem manuals , backup , book , ebook , download , downloadable , diy , do it your self , online , how to , problem , guide , information , reference , library , brochure , instructions, bulletin , schematic , chart , diagram , illustration , specifications , installation , operation , troubleshooting , performance , schedule , maintenance , wiring diagram , spare parts , engine , motor , bike