Create A Server Environment On Your Own Computer
Finally! Learn how you can use free software to set up an exact replica of a web server on your own computer and never worry about software update problems again.
You can now run all your websites locally and test everything before you move it to your server.
You can run and test any of your websites (like Wordpress, Joomla and thousands of others) right on your local machine. You can do all your setup and testing locally and then just upload everything to your server.
The procedure is the same for any site. Just get the site the way you want it then make a few changes and upload it to your server. Simple as that!
Here is What You Will Learn In These Videos
* How to set up a server environment on your computer using free software
* How to use the server software
* How to bring your sites on your local machine up on your browser
* How to set up Wordpress on your local machine and place it on your server
* How to export and import databases
and so much more I could go on and on........
03 May 2010
Personal Use Only