2005 Chrysler 300 , 300C , Original Service Manual .
(the same manual cover also the Dodge Magnum & Charger models)
Do not believe lies from anyone , who promised that a SINGLE Service Manual cover many years of service informations , because every year Chrysler - Dodge publish a new Service Manual with all differences from previous year .
Why you must choose that manual from all others that you will find for sale ??
• Because each chapter is with his title bookmarked and not with code file names as are ALL others Manuals that are for sale in internet .
• Because is one full and right bookmarked PDF file and not 30 separate files inside a zip file .
• Because each file is checked and reorganized to be a very useful PDF.
• Because all links in every page works right and drives you in the correct page .
• PDF format suitable for Windows XP, Vista, 7 , 8 , Linux and Mac
• FULLY Bookmarked and Searchable PDF
• Body, Chassis & Electrical
• Wiring diagrams
• Most Complete Workshop Manual Available
• Numerous Illustrations & Diagrams
• Technical Diagnostic Procedures
• Disassembly & Installation Procedures
• Written by the Manufacturer
• Used by the Dealership Mechanics
• You can print the specific pages you need to accomplish the repairs required or print the whole manual.
The following Engines are covered in this manual:
2.7 L, Six Cylinder, 24 Valve, DOHC, Gasoline, Aluminum Block (MPI)
3.5 L, Six Cylinder, 24 Valve, SOHC, High Output, Gasoline, Aluminum Block (MPI)
5.7 L, V-8 Cylinder, HEMI, Multi-Displacement, Gasoline
The following TRANSMISSIONS are covered in this manual:
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION NAG1
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 42RLE
GROUP TAB LOCATOR
0 Lubrication & Maintenance
3 Differential & Driveline
8E Electronic Control Modules
8F Engine Systems
8G Heated Systems
8I Ignition Control
8J Instrument Cluster
8M Message Systems
8N Power Systems
8P Speed Control
8Q Vehicle Theft Security
11 Exhaust System
13 Frame & Bumpers
14 Fuel System
21 Automatic Transmission
24 Heating & Air Conditioning
25 Emissions Control
Component and System Index