INDSIGHTS SIGNATURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY PRIMER
- Looking for your dream job in IT?
- Boosting your career prospects in IT?
- Selling to major corporations in IT?
- Enhancing your consulting advice to clients in IT?
- Choosing the right investment in IT?
The harsh reality is…
Deep industry expertise takes years and even decades to develop. It is a painstaking process of scanning news, attending meetings, seeking advice from mentors, learning from peers, participating in conferences, reading management books, toying with new technologies, reading success stories, surveying analyst papers, interviewing clients, studying failures.
It is a slow, disorganized and expensive process with no guarantee of results. Furthermore, at the rapid rate of change in the IT world, knowledge gets obsolete very quickly. How do you get ahead of the curve?
The IndSIGHTS Signature Industry Primer: Information Technology is specially created with one purpose in mind. To instantly load executives and professionals with rich industry knowledge from one single source. We want to help you cut the learning curve, get up-to-speed quickly and deliver immediate impact in your job or to your client.
- Digitally Enhanced Publication – Available in Adobe pdf format, it is Accessible on Multiple Platforms (Windows, iOS, Android) and Devices (PCs, Tablets, Smartphones)
- Broad Spectrum Industry Coverage – Over 40 quality pages and organized in 5 main section to provide a multi-dimensional perspective of IT industry
- See indSIGHTS™ Visual Approach – Adopts the best and latest practices of visual approach (e.g. data visualization, visual storytelling) to learning, communication and leadership
- Hyper Rich, Learning Optimized and Beautifully Designed Content – Each content piece is carefully designed to convey captivating information that is packed with insights and often impossible to explain through text
- Powerful Frameworks and Models – The deep fundamentals, complex systems, technological breakthroughs and influential trends are distilled from the market noise and hype
- Designed for Busy and Fast Paced Executives - Innovative format is optimized for express reading (complete in hours and not days), deep contemplation, future reference and easy recall
- Fundamentals & Functions of IT and IT Industry
- Half-century History of IT, Viewed from 5 Different Dimensions
- 6 Waves & 4 Eras of IT that Define 50 Years of Computing
- Complete Value Chain, Consisting of 11 Types of Industry Vendors
- Role Mapping & High Level Positioning of the Top 25 Tech Companies
- New Platform Wars between 5 Major Vendors
- Global Positioning of Top IT Companies
- 13 Key IT Hubs around the World
- Twin Global Centers of Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Integrated Fulfillment Chain for Hardware and Software
- Technology & Market Adoption S-curves
- 8 Industry Horizontals & 16 Industry Verticals of Customer Segments
- Present State of Affairs, Worldwide IT Trade Flows, Market Size
- 16 Must Know Personalities in Tech Sector
- Analysis & Ranking of Top 25 Players
- 12 Top Tech Companies Summary Profiles