The World Bank Legal Review: Legal Innovation and Empowerment for Development
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Editor: Cisse, Hassane
Publisher: World Bank Publications
Title: The World Bank Legal Review: Legal Innovation and Empowerment for Development
Pages: 00384 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00384 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2012-12-11
Category: Law : Jurisprudence
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- One Raindrop at a Time: Environmental Peacebuilding and Education in Sur Baher, Jerusalem
- Inventology: How We Dream Up Things That Change the World - Pagan Kennedy
- On the Sexual Theories of Children - Sigmund Freud
- States and Markets - Susan Strange
Jurisprudence - Suri Ratnapala
Fundamental Principles Of The Sociology Of Law - , Klaus A. Ziegert
Law Unlimited - Margaret Davies
Judicial Systems In Transition Economies: Assessing The Past, Looking To The Future - , David Bernstein
Reading Hla Hart's 'the Concept Of Law'
Bentham's Theory Of Law And Public Opinion
Ethics Of Hospitality - Daniel Innerarity
Intolerant Religion In A Tolerant-liberal Democracy - Yossi Nehushtan
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!