MP3 Andy Anderson - How to Make Money from Home as a Freelancer
Little known secrets that give you the power to fire your boss once and for all and work from home on your own terms.
4 MP3 Songs
SPOKEN WORD: Audiobook, SPOKEN WORD: Instructional
You''ve Had To Work 40 Or More Hours A Week At A Job You Hate Or Get Low Wages That Just Don''t Cut It...
Many people believe the only way to get ahead financially is to work harder and longer hours. While this will make you more money than your standard 40 hours, it will also burn you out.
You don''t need to work those ridiculous amounts of hours to attain the income that you dream of, according Andy Anderson, author of HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM HOME AS A FREELANCER. In fact, you don''t even need to leave your home.
Wouldn''t you like to wake up every morning, go over to your computer, and get your assignment for the day and be paid extremely well that same day?
Does this sound like something that might interest you?
Telling your boss to take his job and shove it would not only feel good, but it also would be liberating, don''t you agree?
But how are you going to make all of this happen? What are you going to do?
You Can Make A Steady Income Offering Your Services From Home Via The Internet And Never Even Have To Take Off Your Slippers!
There are loads of businesses online and offline that need people to do tasks for them, and they outsource loads of that work everyday.
In the age of virtual offices run from home with no 9-5 employees, there are hundreds of tasks that online business owners need help with.
This can be anything from typing up documents, transcribing, doing voice over work, web design, freelance writing, or computer programming.
Many businesses are looking for someone with your skills.
The great thing about working online is that you can set your own hours, work at your own pace, and set your own rates for working.
If the pay isn''t what you want, you don''t have to take the job. If the client has a deadline you just don''t want to rush to meet, you can pass on the project.
Freelancing from home gives you full freedom to do what you want to do and don''t want to do. You have complete control over your life, finances, and freedom!
Making Money Online Can Be Easy, Real And Enjoyable!
You really can earn a nice income online, and this isn''t just dream.
How to Make Money From Home As A Freelancer shows you how to utilize your skills to earn money every day as a freelancer. And you don''t need a large amount of money to start freelancing from home. In fact, it costs nothing to get started in some instances.
Here''s A Few Of The Strategies You Will Learn...
• How To Get Paid Double Or Triple Your Rate By Working Fast!
• Where To Find Clients That Pay Fast And Give Repeat Work!
• How To Build Up A Regular Customer Base For More Profits!
Making Money Helping People With Their Online Problems Pays Big!
How to Make Money From Home As A Freelancer will show you exactly how you can make money using your skills to help people. This stuff is highly profitable and fun -- a truly rare combination!
How to Make Money From Home As A Freelancer is going to tell you everything you need to know to quit your J.O.B. by next week and get you on the path to working from home as your own boss once and for all! It''s fresh and hard-hitting information.
You''re going to learn all of the ins and outs of doing business online and how you can help people for a nice paycheck.
You''ll Learn ...
• Where To Find Thousands Of Hot Prospects To Work For!
• How To Generate Repeat Profits From Clients!
• How To Double Or Even Triple Your Rates For The Same Work!
• How To Get Paid Instantly Online For Quick Paychecks!
• How To Get More Work Done With Less Effort For More Money!
• How To Attract More Clients Quickly, Easily And Without Cold Calls!
Here is a full table of contents of what you are about to learn in this audio book:
• Chapter 1… Why Freelance?
• Chapter 2… Who is Making Lots of Money and Why?
• Chapter 3… Presenting Yourself
• Chapter 4… A Bullet Proof Marketing Plan for Freelancing
• Chapter 5… Getting Potential Clients and Making the Sale
• Chapter 6… Converting Clients into Residual Income
• Chapter 7… The Business Side of Your Business
• Chapter 8… Increasing Productivity While Increasing Profits
• Chapter 9… Minimizing All Costs for More Profits
• Chapter 10…Do Less and Make More
• Chapter 11…Tips and Tricks for Professionalism
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Andy Anderson has been a successful full-time freelancer for nearly two decades. He has freelanced as a writer, illustrator, graphic designer, voice talent, and software programmer. He currently resides in Los Angeles California where he is co-principal of creativeThinkTronics, a creative consulting firm which provides outsourcing services to software and media companies in California.