A program for designing cards for Magic the Gathering and other card games.
MSE can output images, print cards, show graphs of a card set, and generate spoilers of a set for publishing on the internet.
What is Magic Set Editor?
Magic Set Editor, or MSE for short, is a program with which you can design your own cards for popular trading card games. MSE can then generate images of those cards that you can print or upload to the internet. Magic Set Editor also has a statistics window that will give useful information about your set, like the average mana cost, number of rares, etc. When you have finished your set, you can export it to an HTML file to use on the Internet, or to Apprentice so you can play with your cards online.
Disclaimer: MSE is intended for creating custom cards only, and should not be used to attempt the creation or distribution of counterfeits of real items produced by Wizards of the Coast or other companies.
• Easily create your own cards for Magic: the Gathering, VS System, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and other games
• Create realistic looking images of your cards
• Analyze your set and find ways to improve it
• Play with your own cards in Apprentice
• Create professional looking spoilers
• Keep all of your designs in one place
Compatible with Windows.