Sold by cosmosguide on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,902,043 satisfied buyers
Our Universe: 1 Big Bang by Robert Piccioni
What’s out there in the vast beyond?
Where did we come from?
How long has it been there?
How long will it last?
These are profound questions that humanity has asked for thousands of years, probably ever since we became human. Possibly the need to know what lies beyond is an essential part of what it means to be human.
This book explores science’s best description of the evolution of our universe, the Inflationary Big Bang theory.
We will cover every major topic, including:
(1) The size and age of the universe
(2) The Eras of Quantum Gravity, Inflation, and the Big Bang
(3) The significance of General Relativity and the FRW expansion equation
(4) The Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) radiation
(5) Universal expansion and acceleration
(6) Dark matter and dark energy
(7) What’s expanding and what’s not
(8) The creation of particles, antimatter, atoms, and stars.
This file is sold by cosmosguide, an independent seller on Tradebit.