Sold by ebestsellers on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,902,043 satisfied buyers
How To Have A Happy And Healthy Dog
Discover How You Can Insure That Your Your Dog Is Happy and The Healthiest Pet Alive
If You Were Asked If Your Dog Is Healthy And Happy, How Would You Respond?
Do You Really Know How To “Read” Your Pet?
How to Have a Happy & Healthy Dog will reveal what you need to do in order to assure that your pet is getting the proper nutrients for his size and age. Remember...knowledge really is power!
Here you can learn:
1. Does Your Dog Have Allergies?
2. What is Canine Distemper?
3. Selecting a Proper Diet for Your Dog
4. What is Kennel Cough?
5. Dental Hygiene for Your Dog
6. Should you Give Your Dog Heartworm Medicine?
7. Intestinal Parasites in Your Dog
8. What Breeds Are Prone to Hip Dysphasia?
9. How to Control Fleas
10. Parvovirus Is Deadly
11. How to Give Your Pet CPR
12. Do Dogs Get Hepatitis?
13. Protect Your Dog from Leptospirosis
14. Regular Vaccinations and Your Dog
15. The Best Toys For Your Dogs
More Burning Questions. . .
- Is it true that dogs can cough?
- What are intestinal parasites?
- Should we feed our dog meat, carbohydrates or fat?
- How can we control flea infestation?
- What is heartworm?
- What is Leptosporosis?
We are all familiar with the “standard” diseases that we hear about in dogs. But, rabies, distemper and parvo are not the only diseases our dogs are vulnerable to. There are others that, while they are familiar in the veterinary world, we know nothing about.
See if you can identify these:
- Canine kennel cough
- Infectious Canine Hepatitus
- Canine Coronavirus
- Lyme disease
Get the answers to these questions and much more from How to Have a Happy & Healthy Dog.
Have a Happy & Healthy Dog is an inspiring tool for anyone looking to live a better life with a beloved member of the family.
MASTER RESALE RIGHTS UPON REQUEST
This file is sold by ebestsellers, an independent seller on Tradebit.