MP3 Dave Lemon - Stumble In
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
11 MP3 Songs
ROCK: Modern Rock, POP: Power Pop
Music has always been a mode of expression for Dave Lemon. The debut album - Stumble In, released on Off The Vine Records, is an encapsulated tide of melodic energy, with dark lyrical undercurrents, pulled from Dave's state of refection and remembrance of challenges through life.
Dave Lemon's challenges that transmit in Stumble In, are one's that many people can relate - under employment, transplanting to new surroundings, road rage, egoism, and overindulgence. When picking the songs for the album, Dave selected songs which convey the kind of life he lives. The songs are born of experience through living and observation.
"I had wanted to record this album for a few years. I had a few false starts, then, I finally got the chance to record after meeting up with Pat Gray (Producer/Bassist) and Mike Hommel (Drummer). The collaboration gelled into a powerful recording experience that crystallized creative energy into a solidified work. I was in a peak flow of creativity and boundless energy that pushed on through barriers of time. When I thought of the sound of the album, I wanted to stay real in the approach. I wanted to pull it back off the arena stage into one's living room or car. The vision that I started with transposed into a woven soundscape of power pop, full of energy and life."
1. Relax (3:41): Relax is a domestic look at everyday stresses that can compound into a volatile situation. It digs deep into the rat race of chasing money, neighborhood disputes, traffic jams, and road rage.
2. Standing On Stilts (3:16): Some people tend to bury their head in the sand, than face reality. Or they become a victim of inflated media propaganda, without checking out the sources. The song also explores unwarranted hysteria, walking with blinders on, and egotism.
3. Stumbled In (3:26): The song celebrates good times and drinking with friends, but also brings home the hard realities of toxicity.
4. Cell (5.27): Cell is an emotional observation of relocating to a big city and seeing dark traits which surface in its population.
5. Plasma Junkie (3.25): On hard times, one option for money is donating plasma. "Plasma Junkie" contains dark humored lyrics that describe the processes of donating plasma for dollars. It also describes various people one meets in the lobby and the incentives to keep one coming back to donate more.
6. Remember (3.20): A fun reflection of coming of age in one's teen years. All the parties, adventures, and girl chasing brings most listeners to remember their own memorable times. It celebrates youthful wonder-lust, crazy nights, and lust.
7. Freedom Of Choice (3:43): It is a song about taking personal responsibility, instead of playing the blame game. The freedom to choose our own destiny is a freedom of choice. Being personally responsible for one's actions in a world of greed sometimes causes people to alter the truth for malicious and self-righteous gain.
8. Some Girls (2.59): The thrill of the chase and the benefits that comes with being a musician or any other high profile occupation. Some people prefer the rock n' roll fantasy to reality. "Some Girls" indulges the fantasy of rock & roll and the reality that lies just beneath the surface.
9. Job Hopper (2:39): A funny song about being a job hopper. In early adulthood it's hard to find one's niche and calling. One may hop from job to job in an attempt to find one's self. This song's ultimate redemption is taking the risk to be an entrepreneur and be in charge of one's own future.
10. Freaky Freddie (3:48): A straight man's worst fear, finding out that the woman your pursuing turns out to be a guy! It is comedy in nature. (explicit content)
11. Cell (Radio edit) (4.53).
Dave Lemon turns experiences, observations and social conditions into a lyrical story that sometimes is a brutal honest reflection of reality, be it funny or serious. His signature sound is welcoming and memorable. He ventures forward on the debut album entitled Stumble In, to further solidify the songs that roam inside his head. He performs with his band Dave Lemon Band and solo.
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 232138)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!