After riding on the backs of other hiplife artistes for close to a decade, Mframa a Ghanaian Hiplife Duo made up of Terry Asare Boamah a.k.a Mframa Panyin and Kenneth Osei Owusu a.k.a Mframa Kitiwa, are out with their album “Fiilli Gadoochi”.
The release of the album, “Fiilli Gadoochi is a dream come true for the hiplife duo.
Although they are new in the hiplife music industry, Mframa by the quality of their debut album promises to be a force to reckon with. “Fiilli Gadoochi'' boasts of two remixes and eight original songs.
The album opens with Fiili Fiili which features Kwabena Kwabena and Ekow Kanto. One cannot afford to stop listening to this song as it is heavily loaded with well rehearsed chorus and good voice from both Mframa and Ekow Kanto.
Another fast-paced danceable song is Mmaama Mma the title track which features Santrofi and Fafa. The song appeals to men to take up the responsibility of the upkeep of their children and wives.
On Menya Ahuwoyi which features Wutah, Mframa sing about two friends who went their separate ways due to some misunderstanding but have reunited for a good course. This is to say unity is strength.
Songs like Ten years of Hiplife, Awura Ama and Mebo So which features Chosa are some of the songs on the album. These are well treated songs.
Album Track Listing
1. Fiili Fiili feat. Kwabena Kwabena & Ekow, written and arranged by Mframa & Ekow, Produced by Appietus
2. Meboso Feat. Chicken Chauser, written & arranged by Mframa, produced by Appietus
3. Ndaadaa Me feat. K.K. Fosu & Wutah, written and arranged by Mframa, K.K. Fosu & Wutah, produced by Appietus.
4. Awura Ama feat. Mario & Santrofie, written & arranged by Mframa, Mario & Santrofie, produced by Roro.
1. Menya Ahuwo Yi feat. Wutah, written & arranged by Mframa & Wutah, produced by Appietus
2. Kontrani Nkokora feat. A Plus & Laisy Daisy, written & arranged by Mframa, A Plus & Laisy Daisy, produced by Appietus
3. Maama Mma feat. Santrofie & Fafa, written & arranged by Mframa, Santrofie & Fafa, produced by Appietus
4. Ten years of Hiplife, written & arranged by Mframa, produced by Sugartone
Songs on the album were engineered and mastered by Appietus, Roro and Sugartone. The topmost sound engineers in Ghana.
The Fiili Gadochi Album is executively produced by Kwesi Buabeng a.k.a B.B. for Multiple Codes Production.
Apart from God, Mframa was inspired locally by Akyeame and international they take inspiration from 50 Cents, Llyod Banks and 2Pac.
You can also reach their executive Producer B.B on 0244 622 602.
This file is sold by music, an independent seller on Tradebit.