Nancy Zieman's Sewing A to Z: Your Source for Sewing and Quilting Tips and Techniques - Nancy Zieman
The Answers to All Your Sewing Questions!
Whether you're a novice sewer or a skilled seamstress, who better to go to for sewing answers and advice than expert Nancy Zieman? Set aside your sewing fears and let Nancy guide you step-by-step through 100+ basic to advanced sewing methods and techniques.
A wealth of information and instruction from your favorite sewing expert is at your fingertips in this go-to guide! Stitch with ease and assurance with Nancy Zieman's Sewing A to Z by your side!
- Arranged in alphabetical order for fast and easy reference, this handy guide will make its permanent home by your sewing machine or on your workspace.
- With over 100 topics ranging from Appliqué to Zippers, Nancy will help you achieve beautiful results with every project.
- Helpful Notes from Nancy throughout the book provide insights and tips for a variety of sewing techniques and skills.
- Spiral binding allows the book to lay flat for hands-free reference while you sew, cut or press.
- Clear, concise instructions and detailed illustrations help make even the most advanced techniques easy to understand and successfully execute.
Author: Zieman, Nancy
Publisher: Krause Publications
Title: Nancy Zieman's Sewing A to Z: Your Source for Sewing and Quilting Tips and Techniques
Pages: 00144 (Unencrypted EPUB) / 00144 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00144 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2011-06-17
Category: Crafts & Hobbies : Sewing