Speak, Move, Play and Learn with Children on the Autism Spectrum: Activities to Boost Communication Skills, Sensory Integration and Coordination Using - , America X. Gonzalez
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Presley, Corinda
Author: Gonzalez, America X.
Author: Zawadzki, Maciej
Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
Title: Speak, Move, Play and Learn with Children on the Autism Spectrum: Activities to Boost Communication Skills, Sensory Integration and Coordination Using
Pages: 00176 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2012-01-15
Category: Psychology : Psychopathology - Autism
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- One Raindrop at a Time: Environmental Peacebuilding and Education in Sur Baher, Jerusalem
- Inventology: How We Dream Up Things That Change the World - Pagan Kennedy
- On the Sexual Theories of Children - Sigmund Freud
- States and Markets - Susan Strange
Apps For Autism: An Essential Guide To Over 200 Effective Apps For Improving Communication, Behavior, Social Skills, And More! - Lois Jean Brady
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!