A Better Self From The Inside Out - PDF eBook
Remember watching Patch Adams? Its one great film that will help you improve yourself. Hunter patch Adams is a medical student who failed to make it through the board exams. After months of suffering in melancholy, depression and suicidal attempts - he decided to seek for medical attention and voluntarily admitted himself in a psychiatric ward. His months of stay in the hospital led him to meeting different kinds of people.
Sick people in that matter. He met a catatonic, a mentally retarded, a schizophrenic and so on. Patch found ways of treating his own ailment and finally realized he has to get back on track. He woke up one morning realizing that after all the failure and pains he has gone through, he still want to become a doctor. He carries with himself a positive attitude that brought him self-improvement and success. He didnt only improved himself, but also the life of the people around him and the quality of life. Did he succeed? Needless to say, he became the best damn doctor his country has ever known.
So, when does self-improvement become synonymous with success? Where do we start? Take these tips:
- Stop thinking and feeling as if youre a failure, because youre not. How can others accept you if YOU cant accept YOU?
- When you see hunks and models on TV, think more on selfimprovement, not self pitying. Self-acceptance is not just about having nice slender legs, or great abs. Concentrate on inner beauty.
- When people feel so down and low about themselves, help them move up. Dont go down with them. Theyll pull you down further and both of you will end up feeling inferior.
- The world is a large room for lessons, not mistakes. Dont feel stupid and doomed forever just because you failed on a science quiz. Theres always a next time. Make rooms for self-improvement.
- Take things one at a time. You dont expect black sheeps to be goodytwo- shoes in just a snap of a finger. Self-improvement is a one day at a time process.
- Self-improvement results to inner stability, personality development and SUCCESS. It comes from self-confidence, self appreciation and selfesteem.
- Set meaningful and achievable goals. Self-improvement doesnt turn you to be the exact replica of Cameron Diaz or Ralph Fiennes. It hopes and aims to result to an improved and better YOU.
- Little things mean BIG to other people. Sometimes, we dont realize that the little things that we do like a pat on the back, saying hi or hello, greeting someone good day or telling Mr. Smith something like hey, I love your tie! are simple things that mean so much to other people. When were being appreciative about beautiful things around us and other people, we also become beautiful to them.
- When youre willing to accept change and go through the process of self-improvement, it doesnt mean that everyone else is. The world is a place where people of different values and attitude hang out. Sometimes, even if you think you and your best friend always like to do the same thing together at the same time, she would most likely decline an invitation for self-improvement.
We should always remember that theres no such thing as over night success. Its always a wonderful feeling to hold on to the things that you already have now, realizing that those are just one of the things you once wished for. A very nice quote says that, When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. We are all here to learn our lessons. Our parents, school teachers, friends, colleagues, officemates, neighbors - they are our teachers. When we open our doors for self-improvement, we increase our chances to head to the road of success.
More Files From This User
- Ben Franklin Guide To Internet Marketing Success -Audio Book
- 58,000 American HVAC Contractors Database Information
- Training Your German Shepherd - PDF eBook
- The Retirement Blueprint - PDF + Audio Tutorials
- Smart Outsourcing - PDF eBook
Self Improvement Plr Package - 14 Ebooks
The Heartbeat Of Jesus - Hector Jesus Mendoza
How To Build Your Self Esteem In Just One Weekend
Self Publishing Guide
*new!* Make Money From Home With The Cash For Content System - Master Resell Rights
Selling A Home - 101 Tips For Selling Your Home
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!