Revised and updated 2014 edition of Affirmations for Christians.
Since The tongue has the power of life and death (Proverbs 18:21) utilize this power by saying affirmations to improve all facets of your life.
Affirmations for Christians teaches you the Bible verses you can say to attain your:
* Spiritual life goals like strengthening your Christian faith and ministry, attaining peace of mind, eradicating feelings of condemnation and powerlessness, resisting temptation and vengeance.
* Physical health goals like recovering from diseases, overcoming addiction and fighting premature death.
* Mental health goals like managing sadness and depression, overcoming confusion and insomnia, fighting fear and worry.
* Financial goals like improving your finances, getting a job, destroying poverty, succeeding in your business and receiving restoration for your losses.
* Family life goals like dealing with loneliness, getting a spouse, strengthening your marriage, fighting infertility and bringing up your children.
* Self-improvement goals like improving your self-confidence and self-esteem, loving yourself, cleaning a foul mouth, defeating discouragement and despair, taming impatience and laziness and culling lying.
* Social life goals like improving your country, defusing dangerous situations, overcoming opposition and oppression.