Dark Energy: Hitchcock´s Absolute Camera and the Physics of Cinematic Spacetime - Philip J. Skerry
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Skerry, Philip J.
Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic USA
Title: Dark Energy: Hitchcock's Absolute Camera and the Physics of Cinematic Spacetime
Pages: 00256 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2013-07-04
Category: PERFORMING ARTS / Film / Direction & Production
Category: PERFORMING ARTS / Film / History & Criticism
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- One Raindrop at a Time: Environmental Peacebuilding and Education in Sur Baher, Jerusalem
- Inventology: How We Dream Up Things That Change the World - Pagan Kennedy
- On the Sexual Theories of Children - Sigmund Freud
- States and Markets - Susan Strange
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!