MP3 Chris Dunnett - Higher Glyphics
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
10 MP3 Songs
WORLD: Flamenco, LATIN: Flamenco
On his solo debut release, "El Samuraichi", guitarist Chris Dunnett combined a wide range of styles such as traditional Flamenco, Latin, Middle Eastern, Gypsy, and Neo-classical music. His most recent CD, "Higher Glyphics" takes that blend a step further by adding Reggae, Calypso, choirs and Arabian voices to the mix. While "El Samuraichi" has Chris Dunnett's showstopping rendition of "Maleguena", "Higher Glyphics" marks Chris' return to the electric guitar with a fiery solo on the track "Strumz & Pharaoh."
More than just guitar-oriented releases, Chris creates a performance that is song-based, musically captivating, and has something for every listener. While still showcasing his guitar abilities, "Higher Glyphics" places the emphasis more in melody and composition. Sit back, listen, and be taken on a journey to far away lands with "El Samuraichi" and "Higher Glyphics."
Since the age of thirteen, Chris Dunnett (pronounced Da-nay) has been a student as well as a teacher of guitar technique and theory. Much more than technical ability, more than simple mechanics, Chris Dunnett exhibits melody, feel, and style.
Chris is well versed in various styles, ranging from numerous rock forms to flamenco, classical, fusion, and fingerstyle new age. His songwriting began almost the moment he picked up the guitar. His instrumentals create moods and textures rather than "just solos."
Listening to Chris' music allows you to hear his diverse influences including Al Dimeola, Peppino D'Agostino, Ottmar Liebert, Eric Johnson, Rik Emmett, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Blackmore, Steve Harris, Nancy Wilson, Alex Lifeson, David T. Chastain (whom Chris also studied under), Vinnie Moore, Wolfgang Mozart, J.S. Bach, Antonio Vivaldi, and Looney Tunes cartoons.
In addition to gaining recognition for his production skills, writing, and musicianship, the following are some of Chris Dunnett's other accomplishments.
* Has performed on TV, tracks from "El Samuraichi" including live on Fox TV.
* In 2002 Chris was accepted to showcase at 3 music industry conventions, the 2002 Millenium Music Conference in Harrisburgh, PA, the Midwest Music Festival in Indianapolis, IN, and the Midpoint Music Festival in Cincinnati, OH.
* Has appeared in and received great reviews in numerous magazines both in the U.S. and internationally. Some of these include Burrnn!!! (Japan), Underground Empire (Germany), Music Connection, Marshall Law, Recording, (U.S.), as well as other magazines in Italy, France, England, and Belgium.
* Has received airplay in Germany, Greece, and over half of the U.S.
* Has gained recognition for his guitar playing from Guitar Player Magazine, Ritchie Blackmore, John Stix of Guitar Magazine, as well as guitar virtuosos such as David T. Chastain, Scotty Anderson, Rik Emmett, and Stevie Blaze.
* Has several independent releases with various band projects, and has scored music for two films.
* Was nominated for a Cincinnati Entertainment Award.
*Also plays mandolin and keyboards.
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 262953)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!