Food for the Few: Neoliberal Globalism and Biotechnology in Latin America
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Editor: Otero, Gerardo
Publisher: University of Texas Press
Title: Food for the Few: Neoliberal Globalism and Biotechnology in Latin America
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2013-05-01
Category: Business & Economics : Industries - Agribusiness
Category: History : Latin America - General
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- One Raindrop at a Time: Environmental Peacebuilding and Education in Sur Baher, Jerusalem
- Inventology: How We Dream Up Things That Change the World - Pagan Kennedy
- On the Sexual Theories of Children - Sigmund Freud
- States and Markets - Susan Strange
Ultimate Offline Marketing Secrets Pack + 2 Mystery Bonuses!
50 Things Most Successful Business People Have! (with Plr)
Ultimate Law Of Attraction Secrets Pack + 2 Mystery Bonuses!
Collection Of 5 Files
525 Home Business Ebooks Download Collection
One Month To Your Own Online Business
25 Home Based Business Plr Articles, #6
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!