Hohenschwangau Castle, Bavarian Code of Arms, Germany
It was built in the nineteenth century, on the ruins of an old medieval fortress- Schwangau from the twelfth century, as the official summer residence of King Maximilian II of Bavaria and the royal family. It is also the childhood place of Louis II, king of Bavaria between 1864 and 1886 (who built the beautiful Neuschwanstein castle-neighbor). It is built in a Gothic style.
Technical characteristics of the picture are:
- it is available at the maximum size of 6016 x 4000 pix.(24,2 Mpix.)/ 50.94 x 33.87 cm/ 20.05 x 13.34 inch, with excellent quality in 22.5 MB;
- it has an ISO of 400 with no noise, f/11, bit depth 24, compressed bits/pixel 4;
- it's horizontal and vertical resolution is of 300 dpi.
The picture is royalty free commercial use. Purchased image doesn't have "copyright" label on. It can be resized at request.
Author: Daniela Temneanu
More Files From This User
- bridge toward a piece of heaven on earth
- small bee enjoying a Taraxacum officinale (dandelion)
- Taraxacum officinale (dandelion), medical herb, culinary use
- Cardamine californica flower, Milkmaids, spring flower
- bright yellow flowers of Kerria japonica, Cultivar Pleniflor
Hohenschwangau Castle Rear Entrance, Bavaria, Germany
Hohenschwangau Castle, Bavaria, Germany
Hohenschwangau Castle Foreground, Bavaria, Germany
Hohenschwangau Castle Rear Entrance, Bavarian Code Of Arms
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!