Hohenschwangau Castle, Bavaria, Germany
Crown Prince Maximilian II of Bavaria, Ludwig II's father, had the ruined castle of Schwanstein rebuilt from 1832 in the "Gothic style". The young Ludwig was influenced by the romantic mountain scenery and the summer castle became one of his favourite places to stay.
Hohenschwangau was decorated with scenes from medieval legends and poetry, including the legend of the swan knight Lohengrin. Ludwig identified himself when still a boy with Lohengrin, to whom Richard Wagner dedicated a romantic opera in 1850.
Technical characteristics of the picture are:
- it is available at the maximum size of 6016 x 4000 pix.(24,2 Mpix.)/ 50.94 x 33.87 cm/ 20.05 x 13.34 inch, with excellent quality in 24.4 MB;
- it has an ISO of 400 with no noise, f/11, bit depth 24, compressed bits/pixel 4;
- it's horizontal and vertical resolution is of 300 dpi.
The picture is royalty free commercial use. Purchased image doesn't have "copyright" label on. It can be resized at request.
Author: Daniela Temneanu
More Files From This User
- bridge toward a piece of heaven on earth
- small bee enjoying a Taraxacum officinale (dandelion)
- Taraxacum officinale (dandelion), medical herb, culinary use
- Cardamine californica flower, Milkmaids, spring flower
- bright yellow flowers of Kerria japonica, Cultivar Pleniflor
Hohenschwangau Castle Rear Entrance, Bavaria, Germany
Hohenschwangau Castle Foreground, Bavaria, Germany
Hohenschwangau Castle Rear Entrance, Bavarian Code Of Arms
Hohenschwangau Castle, Bavarian Code Of Arms, Germany
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!