young women in a boat on lake Alpsee, Germany
The Alpsee is a lake in the Ostallgäu district of Bavaria, Germany, located about 4 kilometres southeast of Füssen. It is close to the Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau castles.
The lake has just under five kilometres of shoreline and a depth of up to 62 metres.
Technical characteristics of the picture are:
- it is available at the maximum size of 6016 x 4000 pix.(24,2 Mpix.)/ 50.94 x 33.87 cm/ 20.05 x 13.34 inch, with excellent quality in 14.8 MB;
- it has an ISO of 400 with no noise, f/11, bit depth 24, compressed bits/pixel 4;
- it's horizontal and vertical resolution is of 300 dpi.
The picture is royalty free commercial use. Purchased image doesn't have "copyright" label on. It can be resized at request.
Author: Daniela Temneanu
More Files From This User
- bridge toward a piece of heaven on earth
- small bee enjoying a Taraxacum officinale (dandelion)
- Taraxacum officinale (dandelion), medical herb, culinary use
- Cardamine californica flower, Milkmaids, spring flower
- bright yellow flowers of Kerria japonica, Cultivar Pleniflor
Lake Alpseebad Landscape In The Afternoon, Twilight, Germany
Lake Alpsee On The Side Landscape, Bavaria, Germany
With The Boat On Lake Alpsee, Autumn Colours, Bavaria, Germa
Hohenschwangau Castle, View From Lake Alpsee, Bavaria, German
Autumn Forest Reflected In The Lake Alpsee Water, Germany
Bavarian Alps Autumn Landscape, Lake Alpsee, Germany
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!