Colonialism by Proxy: Hausa Imperial Agents and Middle Belt Consciousness in Nigeria - Moses E. Ochonu
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Ochonu, Moses E.
Publisher: Indiana University Press
Title: Colonialism by Proxy: Hausa Imperial Agents and Middle Belt Consciousness in Nigeria
Pages: 00294 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2014-02-14
Lib Category: Great Britain - Colonies - Africa -
Lib Category: Middle Belt (Nigeria) - Colonial influence
Category: History : Africa - West
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- One Raindrop at a Time: Environmental Peacebuilding and Education in Sur Baher, Jerusalem
- Inventology: How We Dream Up Things That Change the World - Pagan Kennedy
- On the Sexual Theories of Children - Sigmund Freud
- States and Markets - Susan Strange
Colonial Meltdown: Northern Nigeria In The Great Depression - Moses E. Ochonu
Africa In Fragments: Essays On Nigeria, Africa, And Global Africanity - Moses E. Ochonu
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!