autumn forest reflected in the lake Alpsee water, Germany
Today there is a wide variety of hiking trails in the vicinity, and on almost all of them you are following in royal footsteps.
The Greater Alpsee lake is the largest natural lake in the Allgäu and forms the focus for all of the regions water sports. Whether you enjoy fishing, sailing, surfing or just splashing about, everything is possible in the Greater Alpsee. Those who want to enjoy the water without actually getting their feet wet can take out a paddle boat, a rowing boat or go on the Santa Maria Loreto a Lädine a historic replica of a medieval trading ship. The term Lädine comes from the Alemannic word Lädi meaning cargo.
Technical characteristics of the picture are:
- it is available at the maximum size of 6016 x 4000 pix.(24,2 Mpix.)/ 50.94 x 33.87 cm/ 20.05 x 13.34 inch, with excellent quality in 12.6 MB;
- it has an ISO of 400 with no noise, f/10, bit depth 24, compressed bits/pixel 4;
- it's horizontal and vertical resolution is of 300 dpi.
The picture is royalty free commercial use. Purchased image doesn't have "copyright" label on. It can be resized at request.
Author: Daniela Temneanu
More Files From This User
- bridge toward a piece of heaven on earth
- small bee enjoying a Taraxacum officinale (dandelion)
- Taraxacum officinale (dandelion), medical herb, culinary use
- Cardamine californica flower, Milkmaids, spring flower
- bright yellow flowers of Kerria japonica, Cultivar Pleniflor
Picturesque Landscape Of Bavarian Alps And Lake Alpsee
Hohenschwangau Castle, View From Lake Alpsee, Bavaria, German
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!