AreaMapper WordPress plugin
The AreaMapper WordPress plugin allows you to provide a service to local restaurants, plumbers, and other businesses that have a delivery or service area. This plugin allows them to define a specific area on a map and display it on their own website as well as allow the customer to check if their address is either inside or outside of the defined area, even without the map displayed.
The plugin uses the google maps API to geocode the address thats entered by the customer and mathematically determine if the address is inside the area defined by the business. Based on the result, the user can either be shown a message or redirected to another URL.
- Unlimited Maps
- Unlimited clients can log in and create and update their maps
- Change area colors
- Displays on any website, even without wordpress
- Verify if an address is in or out of a delivery area
- Redirect to any URL on success (optional)
- Redirect to another URL on failure (optional)
- Show a popup on the map on success/failure (optional)
- Updates from WordPress are automatically updated on the clients page/map on their website
- Automatic plugin updates