Personalisation and Dementia: A Guide for Person-Centred Practice - , Martin Routledge
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Bailey, Gill
Author: Sanderson, Helen
Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
Title: Personalisation and Dementia: A Guide for Person-Centred Practice
Pages: 00192 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2013-10-21
Category: Health & Fitness : Diseases - Alzheimer's & Dementia
More Files From This User
- One Raindrop at a Time: Environmental Peacebuilding and Education in Sur Baher, Jerusalem
- States and Markets - Susan Strange
- A Look Inside the Playbook: How Marxists Plan to Destroy America - Anthony Napoleon
- Anxiety and Personality: The Concept of a Directing Object and its Applications - Karl Koenig
- Integrating Art Therapy and Yoga Therapy: Yoga, Art, and the Use of Intention - Karen Gibbons
Dementia Audio Tracks
Excellent Dementia Care In Hospitals: A Guide To Supporting People With Dementia And Their Carers - , Jules Knight
Dementia And Wandering Behavior: Concern For The Lost Elder - Gerald Flaherty
Leadership For Person-centred Dementia Care - Buz Loveday
Intellectual Disabilities And Dementia: A Guide For Families - Karen Watchman
Person-centred Dementia Care, Second Edition: Making Services Better With The Vips Framework - , Isabelle Latham
Visiting The Memory Café And Other Dementia Care Activities: Evidence-based Interventions For Care Homes
Caregiving In Alzheimer's And Other Dementias - Eric Pfeiffer
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!