Sold by dnvgoods on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,919,007 satisfied buyers
WooFill Plugin For Woocommerce
Easy to use plugin completes the address form for your WooCommerce site's visitors!
Conversion makes your website the actual money. And if you don't have that ease of filling up the form in your site, your visitors might get frustrated and leave your ecommerce site.
To avoid that scenario, this awesome WordPress WooFill Plugin will help you achieve that conversion goal.
WooFill for Woocommerce requires WordPress 3.8+ (may work on older version but has not been tested) and WooCommerce 2.0 or 2.1.
Just like every plugin, just copy the woofill folder in your wp-content/plugins folder then activate it through WordPress dashboard. If the installation went OK, the plugin is directly available on the checkout page of your site. There is no administration page.
The usage are as follows :
- The plugin regroups and hides the components of the address : address_1, address_2, city, state, postcode, country.
- It adds a new "Address field" based on Google Places API.
- The user begins to type his address, Google completes it.
- The user select his address.
- The hidden fields are shown, automatically fielded with the Google's informations.
NB: if the user chooses an address in a country which is not available in the WooCommerce settings, the fields are set to empty.
- Works for billing and shipping informations without conflict.
- Should work for every country (including non-latin alphabets and non-alphabetical languages). The format of the postal address varies for a country to another. We tried to make our plugin respect the formatting for every country.
This file is sold by dnvgoods, an independent seller on Tradebit.