Easy Retirement Planning Tips Audio and Ebook. Vol 1 of 8
Problems with checkout?
Try your download again
Easy Retirement Planning Tips eBook. Vol. 1 of 8
Easy Retirement Planning Tips Audio Book. Vol. 1 of 8
Many of the brightest and hardest-working marketing and advertising people in the country are obsessed with getting you to spend money and, if necessary, to go into debt to do so. Absolutely all the media that reach you every day are designed to get you to spend money. In order to save money in this environment, you will need determination to withstand the constant pressures to spend now.
What is it that separates those who are successful from those who are not?
Successful individuals have a strong personal vision of what they want and why they want it. That vision gives them the strength to stick to their strategies even when doing so is uncomfortable. It gives them the determination to persist when they are discouraged. This is the same characteristic of women entrepreneurs and is the reason their new, small businesses are successful.
The 401k Plan
Today, the 401(k) plan has become the main investment vehicle for working women to save for retirement. But many dont take full advantage of their plan, and this could leave them with a lot less at retirement. Here are some steps we believe you can take to improve and eliminate any retirement worries about whether or not your retirement will be pleasurable or public charity; or whether you will have all the free time to spend with your family or friends.
1. Increase your contributions to the maximum that you can manage. Many women contribute just enough to take advantage of their employers matching contributions, and then they stop. By adding more to your account, beyond the matching contributions, youll end up with more in retirement.
2. Invest at the start of each year instead of taking a little bit out of each paycheck. Nothing in the law says you have to invest in a 401(k) plan a little at a time, from each paycheck. By investing early, youll put your money to work sooner for your benefit.
3. A few years ago it was reported that more than 30 percent of the money in 401(k) plans was invested in money-market funds or similar accounts. For investors nearing retirement, that may be appropriate. But most workers in their 40s and 50s need growth in their retirement investments. Put more of your investment fund in equities and less in money-market funds.
4. Research indicates that over long periods of time, small-company stocks outperform large-company stocks. Since 1926, In the equity part of your portfolio, shift some of your money into funds that invest in small companies. Dont put your entire equity portfolio in small-company stocks. But consider investing at least 25 percent of your U.S. equity investments in that fund.
5. Numerous studies have shown that value stocks outperform growth stocks. According to data going back to 1964, large U.S. value companies had a compound rate of return of 15.1 percent vs. only 11.4 percent for large U.S. growth companies. Among small U.S. companies, the difference was even more striking: a compound return of 17.4 percent for the value stocks vs. 12.1 percent for the growth stocks. Dont put your entire equity portfolio into value stocks. But if theres a value fund available to you, consider investing at least 25 percent of your U.S. equity investments in that fund.
Thanks for your interest in this Ebook and audio book for more great ebooks and audio books please visit https://www.tradebit.com
For best results open this file in microsoft word.
More Files From This User
- 1,500 Health PLR Articles. Vol. 1 of 11. ArticleRights.com
- 1,582 Fashion PLR Articles. ArticleRights.com
- Health Insurance PLR Articles (438) Resell Rights Included
- Acupuncture PLR Articles (160) Resell Rights Included
- 107 Stop and Quit Smoking PLR Articles + FREE Gift
Easy Retirement Planning Tips Audio And Ebook. Vol. 5 Of 8
Easy Retirement Planning Tips Audio And Ebook. Vol 4 Of 8
Easy Retirement Planning Tips Audio And Ebook. Vol. 7 Of 8
Easy Retirement Planning Tips Audio And Ebook. Vol 3 Of 8
Easy Retirement Planning Tips Audio And Ebook. Vol. 6 Of 8
Easy Retirement Planning Tips Audio And Ebook. Vol 2 Of 8
Easy Retirement Planning Tips Audio And Ebook. Vol. 8 Of 8
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!