What I created was a script that creates customizable slide-up ads. When I checked online to see if my invention was already done, I noticed someone else had created one like it, but theirs was way too slow and not really customizable.
I created one that was blazingly fast. In fact, here are the attributes of what my script can do:
- The script is lighting fast, competitor scripts are very slow
- The contents of the slide up ad can be completely customized
You can easily create your own unique templates
- No database is needed
- The slide ups are unobtrusive ads at the bottom of the browser
- The ads will not be blocked by popup blockers
- Can be used for any type of website, wordpress blog, joomla portals etc.
When I created the script, I made it so anyone without technical skills could customize it to work with their own, or any other website. This is a user-friendly system that made programming a breeze.